PDA

View Full Version : Maukilo co-op: EXTENDED TILL FEB 23rd!!

papal
02-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Hi everyone!
So here are the details of the co-op. If you do order using the code, I would appreciate it if you could post here and tell us what you ordered or if you ordered. I just want to know how many people availed of this co-op. If you are a lurker, you can just email and let me know, if you don't want to post. No real reason to know this information.. just want to keep track. :)

Ok, now the good stuff:
Rules:
1. The co-op is for stuff on Maukilo.com only.
2. The following items are NOT included in the co-op:
Elves and Angels Kitchens, Tapestree Tables,Like-a-Bikes and Kettlers and any all large Furniture pieces and anything that is LARGE.
3. If something you want is NOT in-stock, phone that part of your order in.. the discount will still apply. The website does not allow you to buy stuff that is not in-stock. It will take a couple of weeks for the out-of-stock stuff to be ordered and shipped to you.
4. The discount does apply for stuff on clearance and for sale.

Here are the codes:
- Min order $35 for FREE SHIPPING
BabyBarg35

- Min order of $55 for 20% off
BabyBarg55

If you buy $69 worth of stuff (pre-discount), you will automatically be eligible for free shipping, per the website.

This is the best deal we could figure out.. hope you guys are okay with it.
If you think you don't have enough stuff to qualify for the discount or free shipping.. you might want to post and ask if any other mamas/papas in your area want to get together with you to place an order.

Lastly, do sign up for the newsletter.. your info will not be sold to anyone and you will get a newsletter every 10 days or so with discounts and specials!

Umm.. i think that is it. Let me know if you have any questions. Now go shop!!

Oh, I did ask her to ask Kinderzeat if she could become a supplier, so maybe we will have a KZ co-op in the future! :)

LBW
02-04-2005, 08:17 PM
What timing...I just logged in to check to see if the coop was on yet!

I had a bunch of "groceries" on my wish list along with a couple of E&A kitchen peices. Since the kitchens aren't included, I ordered a lot of Haba food and one Holztiger cat (for my MIL - it looks just like her favorite pet).

Haba Banana
Haba Bean Tin
Haba Butter Cookies
Haba Butter Tin
Haba Carrots (Bunch)
Holztiger Cat - resting, small
Haba Eggs (6)
Haba Ketchup
Haba Milk Carton
Haba Pasta (plain)
Haba Peas & Carrots Tin
Haba Sugar Cube Tin
Haba Teatime Tin
Haba Yoghurt and Jam
Haba Bread
Haba Pear

I can't wait for it to show up! I'm going to save the food and give DS some for Easter and dole the rest out slowly throughout the year. (If I can restrain myself!)

Thanks, again, Rashmi!

-Tara

papal
02-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Tara,
The E&A kitchens won't be shipping out till March (at the earliest)..at that point, I will talk to Alex again and see if we can get a discount if we place a certain number of orders. Or Juliet is in touch with the E&A family to see if we get a group discount through them. Regardless, hopefully there will be some E&A co-op soon. :)

Have fun with the Haba food!! I have to go load up my cart now before it is all sold out! :)

jk3
02-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Thanks, Rashmi! Now Braden has some supplies for his kitchen and some beads + laces.

Haba Houses Jumbo Beads (HB-1972)
Haba Pumpkin (HB-1503)
Haba Tomato (HB-1346)
Haba Carrot (HB-1349)
Haba Pear (HB-1348)
Haba Lemon (HB-1352)
Haba Milk Carton (HB-1388)
Haba Yoghurt and Jam (HB-1395)
Haba Vehicles Jumbo Beads - CRACKED CONTAINER (HB-1974)
Haba Fruit/Vegetable Crate, small (HB-1422)
Haba Banana (HB-1353)
Haba Bell Pepper, red (HB-1383)
Haba Butter Cookies (HB-1381)
Haba Bread (HB-1356)
Haba Shopping Bag (HB-1421)
Haba Onion, brown (HB-1373)
Haba Potato (HB-1397)
Haba Fruit Juice Pack (one) (HB-1458)
Haba Chocolate (HB-1355)
Haba Mushroom (HB-1365)

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

caheinz
02-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Rashmi --

What's the end date for the codes? How much time do we have to consider and reconsider before placing an order???

(Not like we haven't already had time, but we can't decide!!!!)

Thanks so much for setting this up!

papal
02-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Eeks.. i knew i forgot to ask her something. For now, let us say you have 10 days, so ending on Feb 14th, Valentine's Day! :)
I will tell her I said that, so I think she will keep it active till then (fingers crossed)!

Mom2Miri
02-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Rashmi,

Thanks so much for doing this!! I just don't have time to post much anymore but still try to read now and then. The co-op is perfect timing as DD's bday is coming soon. I got her:

Haba Food Basket
Haba Strawberry
Haba Baguette
Haba Milk Carton
Haba Vegetable Set
Holztiger Polar Bear
Holztiger Husky
Holztiger Giraffe
Holztiger Roebuck
Holztiger Foal - light brown, standing
Holztiger Polar Bear - small
Haba Shopping Bag

So many other cute things there and I love the rugs in the style section, but no need for them unfortunately. Actually I was happy they weren't included...less temptation. :)

Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

redhookmom
02-04-2005, 11:47 PM
I couldn't resist:

Chelona Meadow Memory Game
Haba Ball Tilt - Domino Rally
Kinderkram Farm Set

What fun!!

ETA: a few more

Haba Catch me!
Haba Dancing Eggs Game
Haba Teatime Tin

mysweetboy
02-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Thanks for putting this together, Rashmi. I'm just about ready to order but have a question that hopefully some of you other mamas can answer. Is there any reason that I should avoid getting the Haba cutlery for Charlie? The age for it is 3+....obviously we're a long way from that! I just thought that they would be good to have to bang on bowls, etc. Then again, maybe they shouldn't be chewed on or in our case, gummed (still toothless). What do you think?

Also, anyone have a good suggestions for toys for 9+ months? Right now this is what I have in my cart:

Haba Tivoli Wire Toy
Haba My First Blocks
Haba Pyramis Stacker
Haba Play Cutlery

With this I'm at $67.50 so just need one more thing to get free shipping. I think I might get one of the teethers since my boy will be teething eventually. :)

Thanks,

Lori
mommy to Charlie, almost 9 months old!

edited to fix typo

luluc
02-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Thank you so much Rashimi for organizing this! I was able top get some great stuff for DD for her 2nd Birthday.

1. Haba Food Basket (I got this for my niece for Christmas and it was a big hit)
2. Erzi Avacodo
3. Haba Cash Register
4. Haba Play Money
5. Haba Ball Track Kulleri (I've had my eye on this for over a year now. I can't wait to get it!)

We also have a Selecta mouse push toy from her birthday last year that I got from Maukilo and she adores it. I highly recommend the Selecta push toys. She loves to chase the dogs around the house with him and he looks great after almost a year of abuse.

papal
02-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Lori,
I have no idea about the cutlery.. i hope someone else can answer the question. If you really like it, maybe you can get it and save it for later? Just a thought.

mysweetboy
02-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Thanks Rashmi. I may still get them but am curious about why they're for 3+.

Lori
mommy to Charlie, almost 9 months old!

brittone2
02-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Rashmi-first of all, thanks again soooo very much for organizing this co-op. It is *most* appreciated, believe me!

We had fun shopping. DS's 1st bday is coming up. We were debating building vs. buying a kitchen, but since he's too young at this point to really "play" with it we're delaying until after our move early this summer. I did stock up on food for the kitchen-to-come though in the meantime ;) I think I'm going to put a bunch of it in his Easter basket actually as he has a bunch of other Bday gifts here already.

We got:

I'll probably put these away for a while, but DH really was excited about them and I've been lusting after Holztiger items for a while now...

Holztiger Tarbosaurus (HT-7330)
Holztiger Parasaurolophus (HT-7350)
Holztiger Pachycephalosaurus (HT-7340)
Holztiger Tyrannosaurus Rex, running (HT-7301)

Haba Bread (HB-1356)

Haba Banana (HB-1353)

Haba Pear (HB-1348)

Haba Oranges (no_image)

Haba Carrot (HB-1349)

Haba Bell Pepper, red (HB-1383)

Haba Play Cutlery (HB-1525)

Vilac Giant Top, red (VL-7313R)

I would have bought more food but I really wanted to get DS the Melissa and Doug wooden cutting food to go w/ his future kitchen too. So...I picked that set up tonight to go with the above purchases.

Thanks again Rashmi. Why does saving $ always cost me $$ ;) LOL

winifredzb
02-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Hi,

Thank you very much for arranging this coop.

Here's what I ordered:

Hess Colored Beads Pram
Haba On the Farm Game
Haba Rattling Caterpillar Stroller Toy
Selecta Rombino Teething Ring
Haba Tivoli Wire Toy

It adds up so quickly! :(

I saw lots of things I could have ordered! :P

Thank You,

NEVE and TRISTAN
02-06-2005, 01:30 PM
I just ordered...I thought some sight had salami's hung in bags etc.. that I really wanted to hang from our market...DWATS, she didn't have them...but I was able to order with only two things in my selection "sold out" and I think that was the milk (yet I did order the glass cannisters-milk man style)...and the grapes I think we my other...

Anywho pennies under $200...and I do mean pennies :)
HEre is what I got...
Thank you for doing this I have wanted these for while, free shipping and the little kick in discount helped a lot!!!!

OHHHH and I got the wood cash register and scales which I have wanted for awhile!!!....YIPPPPEEEE!!!!!

Haba Baguette (HB-1424) 1 1.90 $1.90
Haba Biscuit with Filling (HB-1523) 1 1.45 $1.45
Haba Butter Cookies (HB-1381) 1 5.90 $5.90
Haba Chocolate Croissant (HB-1524) 1 1.45 $1.45
Haba Chocolates Tin (HB-1404) 1 6.20 $6.20
Hess Ice Cream Cone Holder (empty) (HS-15312) 1 5.90 $5.90
Haba Jelly Fruit Tin (HB-1463) 1 6.20 $6.20
Haba Jelly Bear Tin (HB-1456) 1 6.20 $6.20
Haba Peanut Tin (HB-1513) 1 6.20 $6.20
Erzi Pretzel (EZ-13070) 1 6.70 $6.70
Haba Pretzel Stick Tin (HB-1511) 1 6.20 $6.20
Haba Rusk Tin (HB-1457) 1 6.20 $6.20
Haba Bean Tin (HB-1442) 1 6.20 $6.20
Haba Cocoa Tin (empty) (HB-1494) 1 2.40 $2.40
Haba Flour Tin (empty) (HB-1479) 1 2.40 $2.40
Haba Mushroom Tin (HB-1413) 1 6.20 $6.20
Erzi Olive Oil (EZ-19160) 1 5.90 $5.90
Haba Peas & Carrots Tin (HB-1410) 1 6.20 $6.20
Haba Salt Tin (empty) (HB-1478) 1 2.40 $2.40
Haba Sugar Cube Tin (HB-1459) 1 6.20 $6.20
Haba Sugar Tin (empty) (HB-1477) 1 2.40 $2.40
Haba Teatime Tin (HB-1515) 1 6.95 $6.95
Haba Bottle Rack + 4 Glass Bottles (HB-1398) 1 12.35 $12.35
Haba Banana (HB-1353) 3 1.45 $4.35
Haba Cherries (1 pair) (HB-1350) 3 1.90 $5.70
Haba Lemon Net (HB-1402) 1 7.95 $7.95
Haba Mandarine Net (HB-1403) 1 7.95 $7.95
Haba Pear (HB-1348) 1 1.90 $1.90
Haba Plum (HB-1351) 1 1.90 $1.90
Erzi Strawberry (EZ-11050) 1 2.95 $2.95
Haba Butter Tin (HB-1512) 1 3.80 $3.80
Haba Cheese Slice (HB-1361) 1 1.45 $1.45
Haba Salami (no_image) 1 1.90 $1.90
Haba Carrot (HB-1349) 1 1.90 $1.90
Haba Cucumber (HB-1389) 1 1.90 $1.90
Erzi Lettuce (EZ-12280) 1 5.90 $5.90
Haba Tomato (HB-1346) 1 1.90 $1.90
Haba Balance/Scale (HB-1598) 1 42.75 $42.75
Haba Cash Register (HB-1597) 1 34.90 $34.90

Neve
Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (22 months) and baby girl Bronwyn on the way due March 19th!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
02-06-2005, 01:46 PM
I think the 3+ thing on packaging is a "cover their derriere" precaution...it comes up a lot and we all (I think "all"-some of us) have concluded that...

Almost everything in our playroom was for 3+ if that makes you feel better...
Neve
Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (22 months) and baby girl Bronwyn on the way due March 19th!!!!

papal
02-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Can I come and play at your house?! (notice that i said that I, ME, MYSELF want to play, not leela.. hahaha).
oooh.. oooh.. now you just have to have the little store and you are set! or do you have the store already?
I did not see the milkman style bottles.. now i want those! And I remember seeing the Salami hung in bags too.. let me go see where i got it.. i am sure Alex could order that if you wanted it.

Chel05
02-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Hi- a brand new member here.

I just wanted to thank Rashmi for setting up this co-op; never heard of the site, but loved it and took advantage of the discount code. (I cannot begin to tell y'all how many wonderful sites and toys, clothes and dipes I have discovered through "lurking" here.)

I don't currently have any children of my own- well the two legged variety at least. Began looking into adoption late last year and ran across the Baby Bargains book at Barnes and Noble which led me here. Lots of friends having babies and one very spoiled goddaughter so I do quite a bit of gift shopping- showers, birthdays etc...

Well, I don't have the codes on hand, but here is what I purchased today:

3 Lulu Flower (Cat) Dolls
2 picture Domino games
1 Opoosite game
A wide variety of the wooden zoo animals
A couple of rattles/teethers
People at the train station

Thanks again.
Michele

mysweetboy
02-06-2005, 07:35 PM
it does make me feel better. :)

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 9 months old!

mysweetboy
02-06-2005, 07:38 PM
I finally placed it today after going over everything again and again and again.... :)

here it is:

Haba Duck Pull Toy (HB-1220)
Haba Tivoli Wire Toy (HB-1266)
Selecta Vehicles Picture Cubes (SL-2490)
Haba Play Cutlery (HB-1525)
Haba My First Blocks (HB-1189)

Thanks again Rashmi!

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 9 months old!

papal
02-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Hey Michele,
I appreciate you coming out of 'lurkdom' to tell us what you bought at Maukilo. :)
I hope you post more often and wishing you good luck so the adoption comes through smoothly.

zoestargrove
02-07-2005, 04:03 PM
I've been lurking or more accurately stalking this post in anticipation of the information for this co-op. There is no way I'll be able to hold out until Kael's bday in June. I'm thinking that the Easter bunny will be delivering a nice basket of fake haba fruit this year. ;)

Thanks a million Rashmi. I really appreciate you organizing this co-op.

so, this is what I settled on. It was really tough actually narrowing it down.

Haba Food Basket
Erzi Lettuce
Erzi Eggs (6), brown
Haba Radishes (Bunch)
Haba Fruit Set (12 pc)

Kelly

tigalig
02-07-2005, 11:00 PM
Thank you, Rashmi, for the co-op! Feeling my arm twisted ; ) to buy for now and later, I ordered

Haba Lollie
Chelona Snail Wooden Play Book
Haba Key Chain Orient
Haba Key Chain Theo
Haba Eggs
Haba Cash Register
Haba Play Money

I will now stay away from this thread because every time I see what someone else purchased, I go look at it and get tempted all over again!

Thank you again for all your efforts to pull this together for all of us.

Eloise36
02-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Rashmi,

Thanks for organizing this!!! I love the site and couldn't resist ordering a few things for DS. We got the TC Timber Storybook Village, Haba Houses Jumbo Beads, Haba On the Farm Game and the Chelona Frog Concert Discovery Puzzle. We're all set for his 2nd birthday!

Oh, your pic of Leela is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

jec2
02-08-2005, 02:17 AM
Ok Rashmi,

Here is what Little Mr. Finn will be getting for his birthday and Christmas! Here's hoping Little Miss Leela will get to come over for tea now :)

Haba Roll
Haba Rusk Tin
Haba Butter Cookies
Haba Stew Tin
Haba Sugar Cube Tin
Haba Teatime Tin
Erzi Hamburger
Haba Ketchup
Haba Milk Carton
Haba Butter Tin
Erzi Egg, fried
Haba Vegetable Set (11 pc) (couldn't decide between fruits or vegies and couldn't afford both)

*out of stock but requested to be added to the order:
Erzi brown eggs (1/2 dozen)
Haba play cutlery

**I had these shipped to my Bro & SIL in Washington since I would have had to pay CA sales tax. Here's hoping I see them before October :)

zuzu
02-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Well, let's just say I spent more on play food than real food this week. ;) Here's what we ordered:

Haba Play Cutlery
Haba Baguette
Haba Lollie - Set of 4
Haba Bean Tin
Haba Cocoa Tin (empty)
Haba Flour Tin (empty)
Erzi Olive Oil
Haba Salt Tin (empty)
Haba Sugar Tin (empty)
Haba Teatime Tin
Haba Fruit Set (12 pc)
Haba Butter Tin
Haba Pasta (plain)
Haba Vegetable Set (11 pc)
Haba Radishes (Bunch)
Haba Cash Register

And then I called in the cookies tin, set of three icecream cones, peas & carrots tin, 6 brown eggs, yoghurt/jam, Ritter chocolates, the milk carton and cheese wedge.

Shoot--I forgot to add one of the bead sets. (I need to stop reading what everyone else got because I keep seeing new things!!)

Anyway, I tried to narrow things down, but when I'd try to remove say, the olive oil, DH would say, "but that's a staple!" I really, really love him. :)

Thanks, Rashmi, for organizing this! I hope we're able to get a deal on the kitchens too, so Sarah will have someplace to stash all her food!

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

brittone2
02-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Just wanted to add, kudos to Maukilo on fast shipping. I got an email yesterday that my order had already shipped. I believe I placed my order on Saturday. Woooohoooo! :)

Thanks again Rashmi for organizing this. I can't wait to see everything IRL. Let's hear some reviews of items once you receive them ladies. So I can be tempted to go back and order more of course LOL ;)

papal
02-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Yes! A review thread would be awesome!
I still have not placed an order..eeks!

brittone2
02-08-2005, 10:45 AM
A review thread would be dangerous LOL ;)

I'm excited that our items have already shipped. I got DS a giant red top (it is 4 or 6 inches in diameter) and I plan to give it to him as a valentine's present :)

He loves when we spin things like the wooden rings from his stacker, etc. for him. I'm hoping he loves his big old top :)

Rashmi-I'm dying to hear what you order for lucky Leela :) Can't we all get together and play when our stuff arrives????

jec2
02-08-2005, 10:59 AM
>
>Anyway, I tried to narrow things down, but when I'd try to
>remove say, the olive oil, DH would say, "but that's a
>staple!" I really, really love him. :)

Haha! that is one great team player!

zuzu
02-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Thanks! We make a pretty dangerous team though. ;)

zuzu
02-08-2005, 12:35 PM
I agree that a review thread would be dangerous! After reading about your top, I went and added that too. We have a tiny one (about 1.5 inches) that Sarah loves, so I know the larger one will be a big hit. I was going to (try to ;)) save her food until she gets a kitchen for her birthday, so this will give me something to give her sooner. I'm not sure how I missed that the first time around, so thanks for mentioning it!

I placed my order late last night, and Alex said she would ship out everything they have in stock today--that's pretty speedy for free shipping! :) She was so sweet too, and asked me to encourage everyone to sign up for her newsletters (which I think Rashmi mentioned above) because she often puts coupon codes in those. She also said she is going to a yot fair in two weeks and hopes to add lost of great new items.

toomanystrollers
02-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks Rashmi!!
I ordered the kids two architectural block sets: the Russian set and the Baroque set. :)

jennifer_r
02-10-2005, 06:43 PM
So this is what I ordered for DD:

Haba Little Leaf house
Millino Rattle
Mouse Finger Puppet (DD loves puppets)
Sheep Finger Puppet
Caterpillar Stroller Toy & clip
Robby Wire Toy

She was very nice and told me that in the next few weeks there'll be many new toys (Haba, and Kathy Kruse dolls).

Thanks again Rashmi for organizing this.

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_rosequartz_3m.gif[/url] 5 months and counting!

kharden
02-11-2005, 11:19 AM
I bought the
Haba Dream Meadow Playing Rug w/See-saw + Max & Caterpillar
Before Discount: $259.90
After Discount: $207.92

I've never seen this product before. I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant, and couldn't resist this with the discount. Anyone have experience with this toy/rug?

Stacie

P.S. Thank you OP!

lmladuke
02-11-2005, 12:11 PM
I have to say, I got sooo confused looking at everything. There were so many cute choices in the baby section.

For DD I bought:

Selecta Pedella Push Toy
Selecta Trompeta Squeaker
Kathe Kruse Towel Doll

There were a few other things I considered, and we may be buying a kitchen set for this kids this summer as their b-days are 1 day apart. If we do that, I would definately consider some of the cute food!

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan Matthew 7/27/01
and Katherine Olivia 7/28/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050728/2/13/3/-5/.png

lmladuke
02-11-2005, 12:11 PM
I have to say, I got sooo confused looking at everything. There were so many cute choices in the baby section.

For DD I bought:

Selecta Pedella Push Toy
Selecta Trompeta Squeaker
Kathe Kruse Towel Doll

There were a few other things I considered, and we may be buying a kitchen set for this kids this summer as their b-days are 1 day apart. If we do that, I would definately consider some of the cute food!

Lori

miki
02-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Rashmi--Thanks for organizing this.

I ordered a whole bunch of food toys--fruits, veggies, cookie tin, tea tin, gummi bears, ice cream. It was so hard to hold back. I'm so excited. Just this week DD has started to put her real snacks in her toy pot and stir it around before she eats it. She says she's cooking!

BTW, I put everything on my wish list and then added it all to the shopping cart. I even got to add the stuff that was out of stock. I don't know if it's a quirk in the program or if they updated the site but it seemed to work and I didn't phone anything in. I still got the confirmation email with all the tiems I wanted, including out of stock toys.

winifredzb
02-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Hi,

All of my goodies arrived today and they seem very, very nice. I can't wait to share them with the Girls. If they like the toys I believe I will order more from this website.

Thank you for arranging the coop! :7

ett
02-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks Rashmi for organizing this. Here's what I got for DS.

Haba Fantasy Blocks
Haba Connecting Truck
Vilac Mail Car, small
Vilac Milk Truck, small

puppymom
02-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Thanks for arranging this, Rashmi... we are taking advantage of it and bought the following to go with our train table the grandparents bought at Costco for xmas:

TC Timber Spiral Twister Train/Railplay Set
TC Timber Trains: Circus Train

~Dawn & Andrew (15M)

luvtoshop
02-13-2005, 06:48 PM
WOW! I have not been on the boards lately....been busy with my girls but decided to see if there was anything new and exciting that I *needed* ..... and I found this discount! WOOHOO! Dh will know that I'm back on the boards when the UPS man starts stopping at our door. : ) THank you for organizing Rashmi....I hope that Maukilo gets a good response and will have another discount for us in the future. I thanked her in the comment section and told her that this was a great group to sell to. : )

I purchased about 10-12 Holztiger animal pieces based on the reviews. (didn't write down my order number and didn't keep track of what I ordered--eek!) I even ordered 2 Easter bunnies to put in my dd's Easter baskets. : ) I wanted SOOOO many of the animals and quite a few were out of stock...am going to send family with wishlists for more items for future birthdays.

Thanks again!

luvtoshop
02-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Thankfully, they emailed me my order. : ) Here's what I got..

Holztiger Cow
Holztiger Horse
Holztiger Sheep
Holztiger Sow
Holztiger Husky
Holztiger Easter Bunny (red)
Holztiger Easter Bunny (blue)
Holztiger Giraffe - small, eating
Holztiger Zebra

Saartje
02-14-2005, 03:01 AM
I ordered (some for now, some for Easter or birthday, at least one for much later):

Haba Sticki-Blocks (These look like big wooden Legos)
Haba Fantasy Blocks (brightly patterned blocks he'll have fun stacking soon, I think)
Kathe Kruse Gugguli w/legs, light blue (a soft doll... I'm hoping to establish this as a lovey)
Chelona Castle Discovery Puzzle (I have been searching for a peg puzzle I like the look of -- Ishie loved the ones in the doctor's office at his 6-month appointment, but I've been holding out for one I thought would hold his interest longer)
Chelona Penguins Mini Puzzle
Haba Ghost Tower & Castle Blocks (This will have to wait until he's much, much older... but I love the look of it. It looks like something that can involve so much imagination, both in building with the blocks and in playing with the figures.)

Edited to add what I meant to say in the first place: Rashmi, thank you so very much for organizing this!

tarahsolazy
02-14-2005, 12:19 PM
I had a whole cart full of stuff for DS's first birthday, and the code didn't work! Its only 9 am in CA, so what's up?

Update: I called immediately, and the lady was so nice, she thought the code was supposed to expire this morning. She said she'd extend it "for a few more days", and then it worked!

So we are getting:

Selecta push toy, the one that looks like a caterpiller
Holtzinger animals: Cow, Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Horse.

Kinda got a farm theme goin' on.

These are DS's 1st birthday presents from DH and I.

mommyj_2
02-15-2005, 05:20 PM
I just placed my order. The code went through today (the 15th). Anyway, I got the following Holztiger animals to put in DS' room, which I'm decorating with a safari animal theme:

rhino
leopard
turtle
crocodile
hippo eating
elephant
lion
monkey
zebra
leopard

I can't wait to get them!

LoveMyBabyBeans
02-16-2005, 06:33 PM
I completely forgot to place my order until today. I was out shopping and gasping at the prices in Euros and it reminded me to come home and place my order...in hopes that the code still worked. And it did!!!

I restrained myself and got this for my boys for their birthdays in July.
http://www.maukilo.com/product+haba-1136.html
http://www.maukilo.com/images/products/large/HB-1136_1.jpg

JLiebCamm
02-16-2005, 11:03 PM
I put my order in yesterday. I got the Holztiger Elephant, Hippo, and Monkey as well as two Haba baby toys. Wanted to spend much, much more!

redhookmom
02-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Rashmi,

What did you order?!

papal
02-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Jessica,
You are not going to believe this, but I ended up not ordering anything! I know.. CRAZY!
I really wanted 3 things when I initially asked for the co-op:
1. Haba veggies. But hearing everyone say how small they are, I decided to get the ones from Nova Natural instead.
2. Holztiger Animals: I 'test drove' Leela in our local toy store.. and guess what, she much preferred the Schleich animals.. oh well.
3. The Elves and Angels kitchen - these are not going to be available till end of March.

The other two things:
1. Kettler - i found the air happy at a really good price somewhere else.
2. Kinderzeat - Alex said they are no longer accepting new distributors so she could not add these in a future co-op.

So, can you believe it, I never got anything!!!! How crazy is that?! When the next Maukilo co-op comes around, maybe i will get something.. right now i am BROKE!!! :)

laurena
02-21-2005, 04:21 PM
I'm a former lurker who wants to thank you for setting up this co-op. I just ordered a few items for my DD who is turning 1 next month and is oh-so-close to walking.

Hess Rattle Mouse Pull Toy
Selecta Tremolo Push Toy
Haba Fantasy Blocks

pixelprincess
02-21-2005, 05:40 PM
rashmi, this is awesome! thanks for doing this. i almost bought some stuff last night, but glad i didn't as i saved the shipping $$ for a gift i was going to buy.

I got these-
Chelona Cats Mini Puzzle $7.95

Haba Milk Carton $1.80

Haba Eggs (6) $6.65

Chelona Chicken 3 Layer Puzzle $16.5

Haba Banana $1.45

Haba Apple

Now, am trying to decide on what to get for Rowan. He loves puzzles! I was also thinking of a push toy.

JustinsMommy
02-22-2005, 01:38 AM
Hi Rashmi,

I have delurked to thank you for organizing this co-op. I bought several things:
Haba veg set
Haba fruit set
a bunch of other Haba tins and food items
Haba cutlery
Haba sticki blocks
Haba Fantasy blocks
Selecta Pedella push toy

I'm broke now, but had lots of fun shopping. I think I'll have more fun with all these toys than ds.

Alex is also a great person to deal with. She normally does not ship to Canada, but she did make an exception this time. She also gave me a discount on the shipping because it is very expensive to ship it here.

Let us know how you like your Nova Natural veggies. You can never have too many veggies!

Thanks again

reyn74
02-22-2005, 01:36 PM
I ordered some Holztiger animals. I let the kids each pick out three ones, and I picked for the baby, so we got a crocodile, shark, monkey, turtle, skunk, zebra, mama cow, calf and piglet. We have Kapla blocks, so I'm hoping that the boys will play with their blocks and their animals together.

edited to say that even though I bought some for the baby, he won't actually play with them until he is a lot older!

-Sarah and Griffin (5) Talon (3) and Orion (6months)

lmladuke
02-22-2005, 03:16 PM
I got the Selecta Pedella and wanted to let you know that it's really cute! Its was a bit smaller than I thought it was going to be - which is actually fine - considering its for a little child! Its really adorable - great quality.

Lori