PDA

View Full Version : Bouncer Suggestions?

baronbride
02-04-2005, 11:41 PM
I am trying to find a bouncer. I had originally registered for the FP Kick and Play, but I am having trouble finding it on the shelves anymore. Does anyone have any other suggestions for a quality bouncer?

Alicia

daniele_ut
02-05-2005, 10:24 AM
We have the Kick and Play and DS loves it. I have seen it recently at Target, Wal-Mart and BRU. The BRU ones were new stock in a different color - bright green.

Joshuasmommy
02-05-2005, 11:11 AM
We had the FP Aquarium bouncer and loved it. Joshua loved watching his fishies. I liked that it had the vibration thing that you could turn on unlike another that my friend loaned me that only went for a short period of time. I also liked that you could do either music or vibrations or both at the same time.

luvmypeanut
02-05-2005, 12:41 PM
We also had the FP Ocean Wonders bouncer and DD loved it. I liked it for all the reasons the pp stated. But I hated the music and after a few weeks it drove DH and I crazy. We traveled a lot and I found it easy to take it apart and fit it in my suitcase. I sold it though and am now looking at the Leapfrog bouncer. Their products are great and the music not so annoying.

safarimom
02-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Here's what the new one looks like. We have the blue one & DS really enjoys it.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3538833&cat=134285&type=1&dept=5427&path=0%3A5427%3A86323%3A134285

gordo
02-06-2005, 08:16 AM
I also originally registered for it and then couldn't find it anywhere. I was at BRU yesterday and they now have the new version in the bright green color. I ended up changing my mind and registering for the Leap Frog seat - I like that it has a mirror and the music is quiet enough that it won't annoy you but loud enough for the baby.