PDA

View Full Version : In-Store O Ball or Gertie?

youngmommy
02-07-2005, 01:12 PM
BS"D

I want to get my DD both balls (and/or others you suggest) but I haven't been able to find them in-store anywhere. Do I have to order them online, or are they available at any stores you know of? I live in the Twin Cities if that makes a difference.

Thanks

cchavez
02-07-2005, 01:15 PM
We got our Gertie type ball at Gymboree...the play class.

The o-ball was purchased at Learning Express but I have also seen them at Nordstrom Rack.

hth

chlobo
02-07-2005, 02:01 PM
They have them both at www.kidsurplus.com for 20% off.

ett
02-07-2005, 05:29 PM
We also got our o-ball at Learning Express.

DebbieJ
02-07-2005, 05:52 PM
We got our O-ball at The Right Start.

~ deb
Mommy to my sweet boy
B born 12/03
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10023.jpg http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

jbrandy
02-07-2005, 07:49 PM
I order mine from the internet from kidsurplus.com. I LOVE the Oball even more than the Gertie. DS has both here in the house and still plays with the Oball more. I have given at least 8 of the Oball as baby gifts to different friends and everyone has told me how much they love it and asked where I got it. I have not been able to find them in stores in my area. We do not have any of the stores mentioned here. The balls are $5.99 from kidsurplus. This website does carry both types of balls. Hope this helps.

Beth
DS 4-4-03

gcampbell72
02-08-2005, 02:34 AM
I got our Gertie ball at our local Target.

Cathy
mom to Owen, 10/17/03

brittone2
02-08-2005, 10:37 AM
Kidsurplus.com carries them both. We got our O ball there and our Gertie before our dog big a hole in it :( Kidsurplus seems to always be sold out of the knobby gertie though. DS enjoys the O ball (he actually uses it as a shape sorter right now...he has a plastic cup that only fits through the larger sized holes so he has fun putting it in and takign it out of the O ball.). He really liked the gertie before the pooch chomped on it too.

You might want to check out a company called flaghouse. I'm not sure what their website is off the top of my head. They supply a lot of physical therapy/school gym type items. I think they carry them.