PDA

View Full Version : Yikes! Should I buy an Air Jumbo??? Neve and others, please advise me

new_mommy25
02-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Okay I didn't know that the Air Jumbo was being discontinued and I was sort of freaking out. I did research for so long, finally decided on a model and now it will be gone!! I found a place that has them for $149 free shipping. I spoke with the company this morning and they have 9 left in stock.

Is that a good price?? Should i buy now? Is Kettler coming out with something similar? I really wanted the Air Jumbo because of the dump bucket option and the seat looks bigger than the Happy.

papal
02-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Angie.. i emailed you but anyway, I think that is a pretty good price. Just keep in mind that you need to get the Pushbar seperate (if you want it) and then the seatbelt, footrest, helmet etc... so just keep in mind that those things add up too, ykwim?

i really liked the Air Jumbo too.. but actually the discount i got on the Air Happy and the fact that pushbar was included and the seat was smaller pushed me towards the Happy. But i think the Jumbo is AWESOME too! You cannot go wrong with it!

dowlinal
02-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Angie -

I did a quick search for pricing during the last coop and it looks like it was $179 minus the discount, or about $125 plus actual shipping. So I think you're getting a good deal.

If you decide to wait then look at the new air navigators. They have a dumpbucket plus they come with the pushbar. The only think I think they are missing are handbreaks, but it's been a while since I've done my research.

HTH
A

NEVE and TRISTAN
02-09-2005, 04:52 PM
ughh honey I really do not know...since I got 40% off my orders and no shipping (coudl pick them up) I don't even know the retail on these things, and just thought "they are around $200" with everythign I ordered.

With that said I love our air Jumbo...
I have a tandem NON AIR Nav that I do not love as much, but why I don't know...

Air was important to me...bucket was important to me...
but I have to be honest with my discount I just picked out the most expensive and I suspect researched less than anyone ...

You will not go wrong with either...

I know that is LITTLE help...

keep us posted!
Neve
Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (22 months) and baby girl Bronwyn on the way due March 19th!!!!