PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions needed for Best Exersaucer

ShaniB123
02-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Hi All-

I am new to this board, but usually lurk on the diaper bag and stroller boards. Anyway, I was hoping I could impose on you all for some help. Which exersaucer do you think is best and why? I don't know how to differentiate between them, but I think it's getting to be time to get one for our daughter. Thanks!

betsydenny
02-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Hi there.
I actually have 3 (went a little crazy) saucers. Two Evenflo and one by some other company (can't remember and it is at my dad's). I really like the evenflos a lot. I got all 3 used from friends or bought them second hand. I then called Evenflo and ordered a few new toys for them (esp the teething ones). I like how the Evenflo seats rotate easily and that there are good teethers. There is a newer model that "folds" which can be a useful thing- however, it isnt like you are going to fold it between uses and it really is only a couple of inches shorter than the regular ones so it doesnt make a difference to me. Evenflo seems to have several models but I think they aren't that different from one another- get the one that matches your decor- ha ha ha!

I will mention that there are studies that say saucers aren't healthy for kids but I have found ours to be invaluable for shower time and making dinner- and my kids have developed normally.

Enjoy!