PDA

View Full Version : I searched the archives...wasn't there a post w/ a code for the learning tower?

brittone2
02-10-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm possibly in the market for a learning tower. I *swear* that not long ago someone posted a code for an online retailer that sold the Learning Tower. It was a certain percentage off. Or maybe I'm thinking of the kinderzeat?

In any case, I know they increased their prices recently and pretty much everyone is selling it for $150. Just curious if anyone had a code for an online retailer that would work for the Learning Tower. If not I guess I'll suck it up and pay full price.

TIA!!

corrie23
02-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Hi again, Beth:

There had been a discount here a while back and a link to the LT at around $120 with free shipping, but as of Jan 1st, all retailers are apparently required by LT to sell it at a minimum of $150 (which I think stinks!) I don't think there is any way to purchase it for less that that (which I also think stinks).

-Corrie
(Who can't justify $150 for a LT even though I really want one based in part on the fact that I don't think anythng should go up 25% in price overnight)