PDA

View Full Version : Bjorn Toilet Trainer

amp
02-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Has anyone bought the Bjorn toilet trainer insert in a B&M store? I can only find it on the web. I don't want to go traipsing all over town to find it and end up spending more on gas than I would have on shipping. Not to mention, kidsurplus has it w/ free shipping, but I'd love to see it in person first if I could.

Thanks!

mharling
02-10-2005, 11:22 PM
I got it at BRU, but haven't seen it the last few times I've been there. Janey was going to look at Target today. If she doesn't see this, I'll ask her and let you know.

Mary
Lane - April 2003
Little Miss - Due March 2!!

kaitlinsmommy
02-11-2005, 12:11 AM
I got mine at BRU last year. After 2 other inserts, it was the only one that fit on our elongated toilet. You can adjust it to fit and I am VERY pleased with it. DD completely ignores her floor potty and wants to sit on the big potty like us so I'm glad I have it.

jubilee
02-11-2005, 02:23 AM
I got it last week at BRU, it was about $30. At first I couldn't find it there because it comes in a box and the other Bjorn potties are out of the box. It seems to be PERFECT though, so I am happy with the price, especially considering that I figure we will get a year or two of use from it!

essnce629
02-11-2005, 03:23 AM
I've also seen it at my BRU store for $29.99, but I just got a brand new one on Ebay for $21 shipped! I just received it today and my 17 month old son was so excited when he sat on it. It fit him and our toilet perfectly. He didn't go potty on it, but he kept trying to get into the bathroom to sit on it!

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif 17 months & counting! http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/9870.gif

janeybwild
02-11-2005, 08:50 AM
No luck at Target yesterday (no pool noodles either Mary but that's a whole 'nother post!)

amp
02-11-2005, 09:50 AM
I did check BRU last weekend before i posted this, but they didn't have it. Well, at least we didn't *see* it, but Julie noted that she almost missed hers because it was in a box and wasn't displayed w/ the other stuff. At my store, the inserts were hanging on an endcap across from the floor pottys. I never saw the insert, but I guess I could check more closely for a box that isn't displayed w/ the inserts or out even w/ the display potties.

Thanks anyway ladies! And if you do see it anywhere, let me know. Otherwise, I'll check ebay and order it there or at kidsurplus. Thanks!

tigalig
02-11-2005, 02:14 PM
I bought ours at Baby Depot and I recently saw it at our local consignment store, Once Upon a Child (new). We went through several inserts too and loved these! HTH.

amp
02-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Baby Depot as in Burlington Coat Factory? We have one, but I rarely, rarely shop there. If they might have it, I'll definitely take a look! Thanks! We do have a Once Upon a Child and other consignment stores, but I don't know if I can buy a used one, cleaned or not.

jubilee
02-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Every BRU could be set up differently, but it was next to the pottys but high up. The whole section is next to the eating booster seats and diaper bags. HTH,

tigalig
02-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Yes, Baby Depot in the Burlington Coat Factory. And no, the one at OUAC was brand new, in the box, more than one. Our OUAC carries brand new Baby Bjorn and Britax items. Sorry, the thought of a used toilet insert is gross to me too. :)

amp
02-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Oh, I didn't realize they might have a new item at OUAC. Thanks! And I might be taking a look at Baby Depot this week. Thanks so much!