PDA

View Full Version : Veggies and Fruits from Nova Natural - Pic

papal
02-22-2005, 03:39 PM
I know some of you wanted to know the sizes.. here is a pic.
They are beautiful.. leels was getting mad she could not eat them.
http://www.novanatural.com/
I got the vegetable crate and the fruit crate. I am not sure everything is in the picture.. they are all over the place.. i tried to gather them together but might have missed something.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/21859.jpg

heytootsy
02-22-2005, 07:48 PM
Aren't they beautiful! Did you ever contact them about a group discount?

babymama
02-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Hi Rashmi!
Can't blame Leela. Those certainly look good enough to eat!!!

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

smomom
02-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Those items are adorable Rashmi. I would be interested in a group discount with them as well. I have gotten their catalog before and drooled over every page.

sue_g
02-27-2005, 11:50 PM
Rashmi,
I was wondering too if you ever talked to them about a group discount. Also, how do their fruits and vegetables compare to the Melissa and Doug ones?

papal
02-28-2005, 07:46 AM
Hi everyone!
I thought I posted a reply about the group discount.. sorry!
Anyway, I called and spoke to them. They said that they can't give a web-code for a percentage off. The best they can do is if we have a group order (that is, one person consolidates the order and faxes it to them.. they would only ship back to ONE address) for 10%. For doing all that, 10% does not seem worth the headache, ykwim?
If we could find out who makes these, maybe we can locate them somewhere else. Nova might make them.. in which case there is not much we can do.. unless they have other retailers.

I haven't seen the M&D veggies, so I can't compare really. They are not 'cutting'.. they don't have the velcro that the M&D ones have. But they are really super. We play with them everyday.
Oh, the one thing is that the crate they come in is not the greatest. Leela was able to rip a wood strip off the crate pretty easily. So i took away the crates and now just have them in a basket.