PDA

View Full Version : More on Maukilo....

smallestangel
02-25-2005, 09:02 AM
I finally got part of the order I placed on the 13th (there was a mix-up and my order got overlooked. Alex was SO apologetic and super nice about the whole thing!)

Anyway I just had to post about the Sigikid Papa Pixx towel doll. SOooo cute! My husband wasn't sure when he saw it online but it's just darling in person. It'll make the perfect little friend for Jacob.

Also got the Haba fantasy blocks-these look like fun! We haven't opened them yet since they're for his b-day.

Still waiting on the Selecta push toy. The duck is on backorder, anyone else waiting for it?

Once again (can't say it enough) THANKS Rashmi :)

Amanda

kharden
02-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Hey Amanda~

Yep. I'm waiting on my Selecta push toy (duck)as well. She let me know right away that it was on backorder. I'm actually waiting on alot of items right now. I placed 4 orders...yikes!! I kept reading all the positive reviews here on certain toys, and I'd go back and buy them (no self control). A lot of the items are the Holztiger animals, and I told her that it was OK to hang on to the rest of my items and ship all at once. I did receive my first 2 orders though. I really like working with Alexandra (seems to be the common consensus). She's very pleasant, and aims to please. Sure can't ask for more than that out of a retailer, especially when their product is nice as well.

Stacie

JustinsMommy
02-25-2005, 11:10 AM
I'm also waiting for the duck. Actually, I'm waiting for my entire order. Quite a few items were out of stock probably because we are all ordering the same items. I ordered so much stuff, she was trying to figure out how to fit everything into 1 box so the shipping was less expensive.

I also ordered the Haba Fantasy blocks. I can't wait to get them.

I'm going to go check out the Sigikid Papa Pixx towel doll. LOL!