PDA

View Full Version : Best potty chair?

ginamlee
02-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Anyone have a recommendation for a potty chair?

Mom2Miri
02-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Gina,

Check out the toddler board - they have a section just on that. Lots of great info....so far from what I've read, a lot of people like the Bjorn.

I've just started looking into this too.

HTH,
Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

ginamlee
02-28-2005, 10:48 PM
Thank you for that recommendation. I checked that board.

I ended up with the Once Upon a Potty potty chair and book set. We used the video for my son and liked it. And, I remember always wondering where to find that kind of potty. I ended up finding it at www.babycenter.com . It is simple and ergonomic and I really do like that it is like the one in the video.

luvtoshop
02-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Love the Bjorn!

tsem
03-01-2005, 11:00 AM
I loved the bjorn for the simple reason that it is very easy to clean. Potty training boys is pretty messy especially when they want to stand up like daddy. The bjorn potty doesn't have crevices- it is one piece plus the removable cup/pot. Very easy to clean and my two boys like it.
Traci

casey118
03-04-2005, 06:00 PM
I have a son and did not like the Bjorn, and ended up buying the Safety 1st potty/stepstool combo to replace it. The Bjorn was a little tall and the pee guarg was not removable, so DS had a hard time sitting down without bumping his penis on it. I also did not like that it was so easily accessible- the insert quickly became a hat, a scoop for water in the tub, all sorts of things- funny, until it had been used. The Safety 1st one is nothing special, but I like that it has a lid that closes. It also has handles on the sides that SD uses to get himself in position.