PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest in Elves & Angels wood kitchen co-op

jec2
03-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Hello! I just talked with "the" person who would make the decision on a discount for the www.elvesandangels.com/ kitchens. He has not decided either way and will need to think it through some more. However, he wants me to get a sense of the number of units and the location to where you would have your kitchen shipped. Production should start the end of March for April delivery.

So, if you are interested in purchasing an E&A wood kitchen please respond to this thread and INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

1) Specific kithcen pieces you would likely buy.
2) Shipping location (state or region of the country is probably sufficient).

For Example,

Yes, I am interested!

1) Jacob's Ice Box & Julianna's Kitchen
2) Southern California

P.S. I have ONLY inquired about the kitchens. I have not inquired about offering anything else at discount and don't know if I will.

brittone2
03-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Thanks for speaking with him!! I think DH has pretty much given me the okay to order as long as we have a co-op. Otherwise I'll wait until after our move this summer.

In any case here's our info:

1.) Victoria's kitchen
2.) Southeastern PA

Thanks again. I soooo hope we can get a co-op going. We've been mulling over kitchens for a while now and we both agree that the E&A are our very favorites :)

MelissaTC
03-01-2005, 05:37 PM
1) Suzanne's kitchen or Papa's kitchen and Jacob's ice box

2) NC

* but it really depends on the discount!

mommyj_2
03-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Whether or not I actually buy will depend on what the co-op price is. I'm debating between these and one other company's. If the discount is decent, I want:

1) Victoria's Kitchen
2) California

Thanks for looking into this!

annabellesmom
03-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Again I have to say it depends on the discount but...

1. Jacob's Ice box and Julianna's Kitchen
2. MA

marinkitty
03-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Not 100% decided on the kitchen piece, but leaning toward:

1) Juliana's kitchen and Jacob's icebox
2) Chicago

And I'll be the first to say, I really want this particular kitchen so I'm probably in regardless of the discount. I'll prob. order them even if we cannot get a deal, but I certainly hope we do! I just keep coming back to these - I love them!

Juliet - did they give you any sense on what the timing would be on delivery of these assuming we get our order in within the month?

Thanks for following up!

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)
Another March baby EDD (3.22.05)

http://lilypie.com/days/050322/0/0/1/-6/.png

LBW
03-02-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm very interested!

1. Juliana's Kitchen and Jacob's Ice Box
2. NJ

Thanks!

zuzu
03-02-2005, 09:24 AM
May depend on the discount.

1. Victoria's Kitchen and possibly Jacob's Icebox
2. Maryland

Thanks for looking into this!

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

jec2
03-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Yes, thanks! He said that production is slated to start up again at the end of March with things ready for delivery in April.

Mermanaid
03-02-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm a lurker around here but would be interested in participating in this, depending on the discount.

1. Seri's stove and sink OR Juliana's Kitchen and Jacob's Ice Box
2. Texas

jec2
03-03-2005, 03:00 PM
I want to email my contact back with this info by tomorrow, so if you are interested, please reply with your info.

new_mommy25
03-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Wow, I just spent a lot of time on the site. There are a lot of choices and I keep going back and forth. However I am most interested in

1) Julianna's kitchen and Jacob's Ice Box
2) So. California or Phoenix, AZ

Also, can you find out what one of these weighs? I'm going to have it shipped to one of my parent's houses but I have to figure out a way to get it home from there. (I'm assuming that shipping to Hawaii is out of the question?). If it's under 50 lbs. I can take it on the plane. Otherwise I can have it shipped on a boat for pretty cheap.

papal
03-03-2005, 06:17 PM
I am interested but depends on the discount and shipping!

I want:
1. Victoria's Kitchen and maybe jacob's Icebox and maybe a washer too. eeks.
2. Virginia.

Thanks Jec!

mykidzmom
03-04-2005, 08:18 AM
Yes, I'm very interested! :)

1)Juliana's kitchen
2)Jacob's icebox

Tennessee

Thank you!!.....Renee

katesk
03-04-2005, 09:28 PM
Depending on discount - I'm interested in a kitchen - would also LOVE to purchase playstand set at same time, if that were part of deal.

1. Suzanne's Kitchen (& playstand set if possible)
2. Northern Virginia

thanks!!!

luvtoshop
03-05-2005, 12:20 AM
HI--I know you said "just kitchens" but I may be interested in

1)washer .......& dollhouse
2) WA

: ) Thanks!

jec2
03-06-2005, 02:32 AM
Kate, I'm adding the playstands to the email I send tomorrow and see what my contact decides. Hopefully we hear some good news :)

jec2
03-06-2005, 02:34 AM
Sandra, I am going to add these things to the email I send and hopefully my contact will consider these too! How fun would it be for us all to have such fun things for our kiddos? I'll let you know as soon as I know :)

brittone2
03-06-2005, 11:42 AM
nak..
thanks again for doing the legwork w/ E&A!! I'm dying to hear their response ;)