PDA

View Full Version : ? regarding Maukilo discount

MelissaTC
03-21-2005, 04:28 PM
Just curious...I missed the coop and I know there was talk of a possibe future discount or a once a month special. I was able to get Matthew some Holztiger animals today at a local store going out of business and completely fell in love. They were like 50% so I bought 9 different animals. We also have some HABA animals and people figures we inherited from my cousins and would like to add to that collection as well. I would like to get him the Holztiger dinosaurs for his birthday.

Anyway...if anyone could let me know, I would appreciate it. My DH won't but that's ok. :)

laretce6
03-21-2005, 06:01 PM
I was wondering this as well, since we want to get DD some Holtzinger Farm Animals for her birthday.

I am glad you don't live close to me or I'd be really tempted to ask you where you got your figures for such a great price ;-)

Caroline
Mama to Eleanor Katherine 8.2.04

papal
03-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Yoohooo!
When would be a good time for the discount? I was just emailing with Alex. How about starting next week? Does that sound okay?

MelissaTC
03-21-2005, 06:47 PM
As long as she has dinosaurs for me to buy. ;)

redhookmom
03-21-2005, 07:47 PM
I'll second the motion! I want the dinosaurs for a special little boy turning 1 this summer.

Setimama
03-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Me toooo

brittone2
03-21-2005, 10:17 PM
We loooove our dinos but i;d love a discount on more holztiger stuff too :)

ett
03-21-2005, 10:27 PM
I also just saw the Holztiger animals IRL recently and now understand why everyone has been raving about them here. They're beautiful! I may just have to get a couple if there was another Maukilo discount.

lmladuke
03-22-2005, 06:58 AM
Funny, I was just looking on their website yesterday and have a few things on my list...bring it on!!

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan Matthew 7/27/01
and Katherine Olivia 7/28/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050728/2/13/3/-5/.png

brittone2
03-22-2005, 08:25 AM
Heheheeee :) We're funny ;)

Yes, the Holztiger animals have to be seen IRL to be fully appreciated! I've been interested in them for months and never bought any because they were pretty pricey, but once the dinosaurs arrived I understood :) DH (normally not big on spending $$ ever) asked me what they cost, I told him (an honest answer too LOL) and he said "that's a bargain." He thinks they are gorgeous too :)

Okay...so now I have to figure out what we want this time around ;) If I can't get Logan a kitchen right now, I sure can find some other goodies I guesS!!!!

Mom2Miri
03-22-2005, 11:20 AM
I was just making a wishlist of Holztiger animals too! This time I'm going to get some shorter ones -- the tall ones fall over a lot. DD and I both love the animals -- the photos don't do them justice.

Anyone remember if Alex offers the discount on animals she doesn't have in stock?

Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

zuzu
03-22-2005, 02:28 PM
I think she did last time. I know she did with the food, and think I recall someone saying she did for the animals too.

We didn't get any animals last time, so I'm excited to try some this time around. :)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)