PDA

View Full Version : Need HABA toy recommendations! I've never purchased a HABA!

Corie
03-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Gasp!! I would love to get a couple of the HABA games (4 years+). Do you have any suggestions? They all sound like fun!

Also, maybe I should get a teether for my son?

Thanks for your help!

Corie

Raidra
03-25-2005, 08:42 AM
We don't have any of the games since Colwyn is still young, but we have Big Journey and Colwyn loves it. I also really liked the look of Ahoy when I saw it in person. All the little fold up houses are cute, too. I didn't really like the Klettinos when I saw them in person.. but that's the only thing I saw that I didn't like.

Their teethers are very cute. We didn't find Haba until after Colwyn was out of that stage, but I think I might pick up one or two for the new baby.

Corie
03-25-2005, 04:38 PM
I had never heard of Haba until I started on the Baby Bargains message boards. Now I know tons of new stuff!! That can be good and bad!! :) I feel the need to buy everything!

Corie

laretce6
03-26-2005, 09:40 AM
In terms of teethers/rattle type things we have Bear in the Ring (Bär im Ring) and Moby both of which I (haha I mean DD) really like. We also have the Big Voyage toy and while it isn't currently DDs favorite I think she'll probably grow into it and it's really cute.

Caroline
Mama to Eleanor Katherine 8.2.04