PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Cradle Swings....which are best?!?!

M_and_M
03-27-2005, 12:28 PM
We know there are 3 or 4 different FP cradle swings out there, but are not sure which one to get. Currently, we are registered for the Jungle Plaid Cradle Swing because we like the way it works. I think it is about $80.00. The Ocean Wonders version is about $90.00 or $100.00 I think and then the Papasan Swing is about $125.00. What is the big difference between them and are they all suitable for newborns?? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

NatalieM
03-28-2005, 09:54 AM
We got the Papasan Cradle swing. We looked at all of them, but I must say that I choose that one b/c it was the prettiest (in my opinion). I know that sounds bad, but the papasan got great reviews and I figured if my DD was going to be using it a lot than I might as well like looking at it. Although I still have a few more weeks to give birth, we tried it out and it is very nice. I like the fact that it has different sounds i.e. nature sounds and not annoying music. We have enough stuff that plays annoying music. It is real cushy with the extra padding and head support so it looks like it will be real comfortable for DD. And of course I love the fact that it swings front to back and side to side. It also seems really stable. My advice is to check them ALL out and see what features you like best and go with that. I know that when we registered, I was overwhelmed, but if you research everything I think you'll ultimately be satisfied with your choices. If not, then save the boxes and you can always return them. Good luck!