PDA

View Full Version : recomendations for learning table and activity learning walker

ladythepup
04-06-2005, 08:18 AM
i am looking for a learning table for my daughter who is 8 months we bought the brillant basics fisher price one but i dont like it and gonna return it and also the brillant basics activity walk behind walker. but looking for something better. what do u all recommend for a walk behind activiity walker and learning table.

Thanks so much

MarisaSF
04-06-2005, 10:23 AM
what didn't/did you like on your other ones?
that might help with the recommendations.

I personally didn't shop around, but we were given a Leap Frog learning table which, though light-y and music-y, may be relatively unoffensive. At least we can turn it off once in a while and it is the perfect height for DD, who is also 8 mos.

deborah_r
04-06-2005, 04:20 PM
We love our Leapfrog Learning Table. Not sure about the walk behind wlaker...we got the Radio Flyer Walker Wagon, but I regret that purchase a little because it was so expensive. If I had it to do over again I would get that blue push-walker at IKEA, I think it is $25. RF was around $60-70 I believe.

Edit: Found a picture. Yes, it is $25. But only available in stores, so if you do not have an IKEA nearby, this will not be helpful!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/24045.jpg