PDA

View Full Version : Best Infant to Toddler Bathtub

randomkid
05-21-2005, 08:49 AM
Someone gave me one of the small fold up tubs that I have been using in the kitchen sink. DD is really getting too big for it now and I want a tub that I can use over time. I prefer one that I can still use in the kitchen right now, but will transition to the bathtub when she is a toddler. Is there a good one out there? What are your favorites?

pritchettzoo
05-21-2005, 11:52 AM
We've always used the Eurotub. It's large but we have a kids' bathroom so it can hang out in the tub there. It does have a drain so you could put it on a counter in the kitchen. I've never done that though--seems like it would be cumbersome. It works well in the bathroom even with a tiny baby though.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

Mamma2004
05-22-2005, 06:16 AM
We love our Eurotub! In our one bathroom there is no tub but a huge shower stall and DS even likes when I put the tub in there. I fill it with water, rinse him and his hair with the hand held shower attachment and he can splash to his heart's content within the walls of the shower!

Like PP said, it is large but definitely worth it. I've heard you can hang it from the wall but we haven't tried that. If in Bathroom #1, we tuck it between the shower door and the cabinet where it fits perfectly. In B#2 we just leave it in the bathtub and remove it when someone wants to use the tub without it.

HTH,
Stephanie

kozachka
05-23-2005, 01:35 AM
We've used our Eurobath tub from the first month. Still going strong at almost 18 months. $30 well spent.

For the first 7 months we've placed it on the countertop and in the bathtub since then. It can be a bit large for a newborn but a towel would help. I also like that it has no foam hence easy to care for and less chance of a bacteria build-up.

jillmk
05-23-2005, 12:36 PM
We love our Eurobath, too! Definitely worth the money. My 20 month old still easily fits in it.

mysweetboy
05-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Another vote here for the Eurobath. We've used it w/Charlie since he was a newborn and don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04
and another sweet babe due 10/05!

randomkid
05-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Thank you all for your input. It looks like the Eurobath is everyone's favorite. I'll be going to BRU this week to check it out.

Thanks again,