PDA

View Full Version : Which is better?

buddyleebaby
05-23-2005, 12:27 PM
I had my shower yesterday and received a lot of things that I had not registered for, including two bouncers. One is the Ocean Wonders Aquarium Bouncer, the other is the travel lite folding bouncer (by Graco, I think.) The reviews at BRU website are mostly positive for the O.A. bouncer, although a few people had safety scares. I wasn't able to find any reviews for the other one. Has anyone had very positive or negative experiences with either?

It would be easier for me to return the O.A. since it came from BRU, but I won't do so if there's a real difference in quality or safety.

TIA!

octmom
05-23-2005, 01:05 PM
We liked our Ocean Wonders bouncer and had no safety issues.

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

DebbieJ
05-23-2005, 01:16 PM
Don't you hate it when people buy you things you didn't registered for? Ugh! (I know, I know, be grateful you get gifts at all...)

Anyway, I'd keep the FP Aquarium Bouncer. I had it's predecessor, the Kick N Play bouncer and couldn't have been happier with it.

~ deb
DS 12/03
And a niece or nephew arriving in early August!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

mysweetboy
05-23-2005, 01:28 PM
I'd go with the Ocean Wonders. My parents have it at their house, and we have the Kick 'n Play. Charlie enjoyed both equally.

HTH,
Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04
and another sweet babe due 10/05!

JElaineB
05-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Do you have a 2-story house? Or a grandma's house you'll be visiting with the baby a lot? If so, I'd keep both and use the Ocean Wonders as the primary bouncer and the Graco as the secondary bouncer. I had one at home and wish I had 2, and I also bought one and kept it at my in-laws house.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

cleo27
05-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I agree with the previous poster - if you have a two story house, I would keep both. Someone recommended the same to me when DD was first born, and it was really great to have one on each floor.