PDA

View Full Version : Rave for Hoohobbers jr. director chair

marinkitty
05-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Well, I don't visit here often (when I do I just get in trouble, last time I came I ended up with two Elves and Angels kitchen pieces, but I digress. . .) - we received a Hoohobbers jr. director chair as a gift for Jack last night and while Jack is much too little to appreciate it - Mia is absolutely smitten with the thing. She has been carrying it around all day, took it out in the yard, used it as a booster strapped to our barstools on the island for lunch and dinner - it is a great little chair. So light and easy for Mia to carry and fold and I love that is is washable and can get wet. Sorry if you guys already all know of these - I have never heard of them/seen one before.

Here is a picture of the one we got -

http://www.hoohobbers.com/directorchair.html

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03) and baby brother Jack (3.23.05)

slknight
05-25-2005, 07:26 PM
I bought the blue mesh one for Alex last summer and he loves it. I think we will get a lot of use out of it this summer at the beach (if it ever stops raining). BTW, which Elves and Angels pieces did you get and are you happy with them?

marinkitty
05-25-2005, 07:53 PM
I'll have to get around to a review on those and some pictures - but the bottom line is I really like them a lot and Mia has been having a lot of fun with them as have her friends who have been over for playdates (we have only had them a week). We got Jacob's icebox and Lucy's kitchen. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the oven door that opens down. I thought I really wanted that so that it was like our oven, but Mia has a tendency to stand on it or leave it open after she is done playing and it is in the way a bit and I worry she might damage the hinges with her weight. And there is no "window" on the oven, just an open hole that I think is a little weird - we are thinking we might put some plexiglass over it. But they are so cute and well made. I'll post a review in a week or so once she has more time with them.

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03) and baby brother Jack (3.23.05)

Mikesa3
05-26-2005, 02:31 PM
These are great chairs. Many many years ago Huggies diapers sold chairs like these when you use Huggies points.We have a red one with my oldest ds name on it and it lasted a long time.We still have it but some stitches are coming out now.
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids