PDA

View Full Version : playpen question

momtogrant
05-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Anyone have the Graco Tot Block Playpen? I am interested but have never seen one IRL. DS is 5 months and I realized this weekend when we took a trip that he is almost too big to sleep in his Graco Travel Lite Crib. I need a playpen to keep him safe in the family room when I have to run upstairs, etc. and to travel by car with for our weekend trips. Should I get the Tot Block, a regular pack and play, or something else?
Thanks,
Nicole

happymom2b
05-27-2005, 09:53 PM
I was looking for a playpen like we had when we were little, but never came up with one. I wound up getting the Graco Sport Pack N Play. I just took it out today, actually, so I'm excited for DS to try it out tomorrow! I want to use it for the same reasons. I hope it works out.

KrisM
05-29-2005, 09:04 PM
We have the Tot Block. It was a hand-me-down and I considered not taking it, since we already had the pack-n-play. But, I am very glad we have it. It is square rather than rectangular, so it is larger than the PNP. That makes it really nice for a play pen. I use it in the garage or backyard if I'm doing yard work. It's big enough for DS and a bunch of toys. I think a PNP would be hard for all that.

It folds like a PNP and is just about the same size. I assume it's a bit bigger, but I really can't tell that it is. It does not have a changing pad or any other feature that a PNP might.