PDA

View Full Version : Is Target discontinuing carrying Parents Magazine toys?

jennifer_r
05-26-2005, 09:08 PM
The last couple of times I was in my local Target, the selection of Parents toys was much slimmer than usual - and they no longer had the walker nor the activity block (both I wanted to get DD when she turned 1!). I can't find any Parents toys on their website as well. I found one site that carries them but charges much more than Target did (70+ dollars for the walker and I think it was about 50 at Target). Anyone know if Target is going to discontinue them OR anyone know where I can find them more reasonably priced.

BTW, I saw a couple at BRU but only a limited selection and know what I was looking for.

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_garnet_6m.gif[/url] 9 months and counting!

pritchettzoo
05-26-2005, 10:32 PM
I don't think so. We were just at a Super Target tonight and I commented that they had lots of Parents toys. I think the selection varies by season. If you have any Super Targets in your area, check there...

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

Twin Mom
05-27-2005, 05:16 PM
If you're a BJ's member there was a time when BJ's had a lot of the Parents line. I'm not sure if they still do but it might be worth checking out. Plus the prices are pretty good.

I've seen them at Target too.

heidi_timms
05-28-2005, 10:03 PM
I've noticed they go up and down in inventory and sometimes clearance them out. Then they bring back the same toys after clearancing them out? I find that strange!
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

hwin708
06-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Just wanted to bump this up, in case anyone was still looking. It may be time to check your Target again

I hadn't seen these in a while either, but I saw them both today (New Orleans Target). Both were $50.