PDA

View Full Version : Baby Bjorn Baby Sitter 1-2-3 ???

zobsessed
06-15-2005, 05:27 PM
I am looking to buy a simple plain bouncer and I really like the look of the Baby Bjorn Baby Sitter 1-2-3.
I was told that the Baby Bjorn has 3 recline positions and no vibrating feature like the other bouncers and am wondering if anyone has this one ?
If so can I please have your comments on it ? is it as comfortable and fun for the baby as the bright colored vibrating bouncers (Fisher-Price, Leapfrog, etc.) ?
Most of the stores that I checked have discontinued carrying this product. That has me a little concerned.
Thanks

kijip
06-16-2005, 03:01 AM
I think the reason few stores are carrying it is because it is pretty expensive for what you get compared to the Fisher Price ones. I can't comment on this particular one but I know I went all out and got the pricey ($80) adult-colored Combi rocker only to sorely regret it- Toby was much happier in the brightly colored vibrating, bouncy FP one at his friend's house! My feeling now is that the FP ones are colored for a reason- babies love them!

Check on eBay- I ended up selling my Combi rocker for only $15 and I have seen cheap Bjorn ones there. No need to pay full price and then regret it.