PDA

View Full Version : Sheets for Pck and Play

quartzlynn
06-28-2005, 11:19 AM
The Graco sheets got cruddy reviews and we are going to be using a pack and play for a lot of trips (1-2 weeks each) for db to sleep in starting at 2 months old. What would you suggest for sheets for the basinette as well as for the pack and play itself? Do I need a mattress pad??

Thanks!

Courtney

EDD 9-1-2005

lpl47
06-28-2005, 03:30 PM
We use the Kushies sheets for the pack n play itself. I'm not sure what will fit in the bassinet. We often put a waterproof pad under the sheet to protect to PNP matress (I found some that fit pretty well at BRU).

lpl47
06-28-2005, 03:30 PM
We use the Kushies sheets for the pack n play itself. I'm not sure what will fit in the bassinet. We often put a waterproof pad under the sheet to protect to PNP matress (I found some that fit pretty well at BRU).

BTW www.kidsurplus.com has the Kushies sheets.

mommabear
06-28-2005, 03:37 PM
I use NOJO sheets for PNP from babies r us. They are a terry material. They have washed well and not shrunk. They have elastic all the way around.

nitaghei
06-28-2005, 04:09 PM
Other than the Kushies which are supposed to be very nice, Carter's also makes PNP sheets which are fairly good. I got a set of two and they held up pretty well, and were reasonably soft. They also make bassinet sheets. If you are using the bassinet version of the PNP, you can just use the PNP sheets.

A more expensive (but very, very nice) option for PNP sheets is Fleecebaby
www.fleecebaby.com

HTH

Nita (fleece is my friend)
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker (at the Rainbow Bridge)

squimp
06-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Here's a link to an earlier post with this same question.

We just returned from a trip with our PNP, and the mattress is really hard - I'd recommend the mattress pad if for no other reason that to soften it up a bit.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=35587&mode=full&page=2

nashsmommy
07-15-2005, 03:40 PM
We have ordered several flannel sheets that fit our PNP from Cindi at Articwolfdog:

http://arcticwolfdog.com/Sheets2/index.php

They are very soft, and she has some great patterns. We have been very pleased with them.