PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used 2 Angelcare Monitors in one house?

loewymartin
06-28-2005, 12:26 PM
We still use the receiver portion of the Angelcare for Alia (big house and I want to make sure I can hear her get out of bed in the middle of the night!) With baby #2 coming in August, I've been planning on getting another Angelcare for the nursery since I loved it when Alia was little.

Has anyone tried using 2 Angelcare's in 1 house? I asked their customer service and they said that even with the 2 channels to choose from, it most likely wouldn't work (too much static). One of the reasons I love the Angelcare is that we don't get any static at all from it.

So, if anyone has tried 2 please let me know! I've been hunting ebay for a used one but wanted to make sure it would work!

TIA!

Michelle
Mom to Alia born 5/16/02 and the GIRL! peanut due 8/13/05

loewymartin
06-30-2005, 10:01 AM
Yes, I'm answering my own post...but since a few people looked at it I'm letting you know you can have two Angelcare monitors in one house. I bit the bullet and purchased the 2 receiver Angelcare last night and tested it. No issues with DD's room on one channel and the nursery set to the other channel. I could hear perfectly into both rooms without any static.

A word of caution - if you have an older Angelcare the sensor pad is about half the size now (for some odd reason!) So if you really liked your old Angelcare, save it so you can have the bigger sensor pad.

Michelle
Mom to Alia born 5/16/02 and the GIRL! peanut due 8/13/05