PDA

View Full Version : Peapod Travel Bed vs. OSA Quick 'n Easy Inflatable Travel Bed

jiskafo
06-28-2005, 04:47 PM
xpost on Nursery Necessities

I will be taking DS on several trips in the next couple of months. He is currently 16 months old and 32" tall. At home he sleeps in his crib. I am not comfortable having him sleep in a big boy bed with rails. As international airline travel is involved PNP is out of the question. I am looking at Peapod Travel Bed, OSA Quick 'n Easy Inflatable Travel Bed and AeroBed for Kids. Any input is welcome. Thanks!

cinrein
06-29-2005, 06:25 AM
We have the child size aerobed and are happy with it. I picked it over the OSA bed because it came with a mattress cover. I also made a fitted sheet for it by sewing up the end of a twin sheet. You can find several places online that carry the aerobed--we got ours at drugstore.com and used some coupon code.

My DD sleeps well in it. She managed to roll out of it her very first night in it, but hasn't since. She sleeps much better in the inflatable bed than she ever did in the PNP. It is easier to travel with than a PNP too, but I have not flown with either travel bed (just long weekend trips). It really is a snap to inflate and deflate.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Cindy and Anna February 2003