PDA

View Full Version : Question on ROBY/Bouncy Horse thingie

samiam
07-08-2005, 07:42 AM
I just bought the Target version for my son's 2 year b-day in August. My son is only 31 inches tall. Anyone have a kid this short who was able to use this item? I'm concerned about giving it to him, only to have him not be able to use it yet. Thanks.

hellokitty1
07-08-2005, 08:38 AM
I take it you bought the blue horse and not the red kangaroo? Sydney's toes touch but not her entire feet but when she bounces it's fine. I think she is like 34 inches??? I'd wait just a little bit longer til he grows some. Sydney has fallen off a few times when she tried to climb on and is not careful but we keep it on our area rug so it doesn't injure her.

Vivian
Mom to Sydney (4/24/03)

samiam
07-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Thanks Vivian; I did buy the horse. I guess I'll hang onto it for a while - will see how tall he is at his 2 year pediatrician appointment and go from there. You've helped me avoid the disaster of giving this to him only to have him end up frustrated.

bugglemom
07-08-2005, 12:34 PM
We have had a Rockin Rody (on the removable base)since our guy was 14 months old. He could not climb on himself but we would help him on and "bounce" him. He loved it. Now at almost 2, he can do it all himself.

new_mommy25
07-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Noah is exactly 34" and can bounce on the blue horse like a manaic. We did just try it for the first time yesterday though so I don't know how he would have done earlier. He will be 2 in September. I think it is an awesome toy!