PDA

View Full Version : best hook on high chair?

mbarnes4104
07-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Looking to buy a hook on high chair for restaurant and some home use - our son is 10 months old and weighs 25 lbs...

any recommendations?

Sarah1
07-19-2005, 07:21 AM
I love the Me-Too chair. Audrey is 2 1/2 and almost 35 lbs, and it's still her favorite place in the house to sit! It's really easy to travel with and cleans up pretty easily. Big thumbs up from me. HTH :)

Globetrotter
07-19-2005, 12:11 PM
We take the Me Too chair everywhere! It works in about 90% of the situations (no glass top tables, for instance, and I always do the "tip" test by putting my weight on the table to see if it will tip over with the weight of the chair and my child - better safe than sorry!) It's a lifesaver, especially when I'm alone with the kids. I don't have to go hunting for a high chair! As for home use, we have another seat for that (a hand-me-down) so we keep the Me Too in the car. We recently went on a vacation where we used the Me Too at my friend's house and simply unhooked it whenever we went out! It's the best baby gadget! I left it at a restaurant once, but I didn't realize it until several days later. They had gotten rid of it (WAH!!) but I like it so much I bought another one! Now that speaks volumes :)

If you're buying it for home use, make sure it's compatible with your dining table.

Kris

Lmoor
07-19-2005, 04:15 PM
We have the Chicco Hippo Hook-on High Chair. It weighs more than most hook-ons, but we love it. It fits on tables with lips, and I know some of the hook ons don't. It has a lot more support structure than other chairs too, so as long as the table is sturdy, it's a very sturdy chair!!!

SweetTooth
07-19-2005, 06:11 PM
Another vote for the Me Too! chair. My DS is just about your son's age & size & he fits great in it w/lots of room to grow. It is a great chair!!

simba
08-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Love the Chicco Hyppo. It's wonderful!
Silvana

anutalp
08-05-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm the 2nd on me-too. Love it, although don't use it so often cause we don't go out with DS too much.