PDA

View Full Version : Booster Seat/Chair

boygirl3
07-20-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm looking for a booster seat/travel high-chair (small) to put in the car when we go to Nana/Pop Pa's house for dinner or an overnight stay. I would prefer something lightweight but safe and something that would grow with my 6 month old son. Any suggestions/preferences?

new_mommy25
07-20-2005, 12:43 AM
Defenitely the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster. It is awesome. It folds really flat and fits in your suitcase if you travel. It comes with a lid for the tray to keep it from getting dirty. If you take the chair to a restaurant you just throw the lid on again and wash when you get home. It attaches to a chair and feel very sturdy. There are 2 or 3 different height adjustments. We still use ours with our 22 month old and I almost like it better than the highchair because it's so much easier to wipe clean.

boygirl3
07-20-2005, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the input!

boygirl3
07-20-2005, 01:08 AM
Has anyone delt with www.getitfree.net?

SarahK
07-20-2005, 10:44 AM
I second the recommendation for the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster. We bring it to other people's houses when we have family gatherings and it works really well for this. It is height adjustable, too, so you can use it at the table without the tray if you choose. Easy to use and easy to clean! :)