PDA

View Full Version : Magnadoodle size for toddler?

LucyG
07-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Is the largest one too big for a toddler to use in a car seat? We have the smallest travel one (with belt clip), but want a larger one to give her more drawing space. I can't decide between the medium one (which is advertised as a "Travel Doodle Pro"), or the largest one, which comes with some fun magnetic shapes and a drawer to store them. Would the big one be too frustrating for a toddler to use in the car? She's forward facing, btw. The medium is $10.00, and the large one is $15.00. Anyone have experience with either? Thanks!

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif[/img][/url]
2 years and counting!

alkagift
07-21-2005, 02:05 PM
We have the travel size and it works fine. He has a limited attention span for it, about 5-10 minutes at most. If there were little things like magnets or the like with it, I think those would get thrown at the driver! If it were my child, I wouldn't think he would get much out of the extras right now. But that's my guy.

Allison
Mommy to Matthew, who is TWO!

californiagirl
07-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Well, mine too. But she's only 16 months, and even the Travel one is too big for her in the car. We have the big one for the house and the little one with the belt clip for everywhere else.