PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Fisher Price Baby Playzone Kick & Whirl Carnival?

mattiew
07-28-2005, 02:24 PM
I picked this up on clearance at Target (75% off) and was trying to decide if I want to keep it or not. It has mixed reviews on Amazon.

http://www.fisher-price.com/img/product_shots/C1454_b_3.jpg

Thanks!
Carrie

lilycat88
07-28-2005, 08:39 PM
We have it. I don't know how much you paid for it but it's currently a piece of plastic furniture at our house and pretty much always has been. I wouldn't get it again. She loves the balls that came with it. :-) We never really tried the other positions so I can't really comment on those.

I was looking for something that Susanna could "kick" and get a response for every movement she made. This one has a motion sensor that sets off the lights and stuff when it is kicked but it then "plays" for a set time. She didn't find it nearly as amusing as the one at daycare that had some sort of "response" for every kick.

Jamelin
Mom to Susanna born 6/29/2004

FirstOneInMarch
07-28-2005, 08:53 PM
We actually have this. Great-grandma bought it for DD before she was even born. DD is now 4 months old and does laugh and kick when the lights are going. I'm not sure that she has figured out the kick-motion reaction yet. We haven't used the other setting yet either, so I can't comment on that.

Hope this helps!
Cindy

SpaceGal
07-29-2005, 12:18 AM
Just out of curiousity how much was it for at Target, if you don't mind me asking. Our DS is a kicker and I been thinking about getting him something like it. Granted it might have mixed reviews but if it's cheap enough maybe I won't care.

mattiew
07-29-2005, 07:23 AM
>Just out of curiousity how much was it for at Target, if you
>don't mind me asking. Our DS is a kicker and I been thinking
>about getting him something like it. Granted it might have
>mixed reviews but if it's cheap enough maybe I won't care.

It was $8.75.