PDA

View Full Version : A good exersaucer??

FirstOneInMarch
07-28-2005, 08:33 PM
I need a recommendation for a good exersaucer. My 4-month-old DD loves the one at daycare and we need to get one here at home. She is tired of laying on the floor all the time and wants a different perception on the world. :-)

Thanks,

Cindy

Hippoharbor
07-29-2005, 06:52 AM
We have the Baby Einstein one and DS, now 5.5 mths old, loves his. All of the toys are soft and/or without sharp edges to poke eyes, etc. (negative comments I had read re: the exersaucer)

momtogrant
07-29-2005, 10:57 AM
I recommend going to test your baby in them if possible. DS at 4 months clearly liked some better then others. He liked the Baby Einstein and the Jumparoo best. We ended up with the Jumparoo because it was slightly cheaper and DS still loves it at 7 months.

kjezierski
08-01-2005, 01:11 PM
We have the Evenflo saucer and DS loved it until he started walking. I agree with the PP - take DD with you and let her try them at the store.

Kathleen
Mommy to Alex
04/29/04

deannanb
08-01-2005, 03:04 PM
DS loved the Jumperoo. We have the Fisher Price one that sits on the floor (doesn't hang from the doorway). He was in that starting at 4 months.

At 6 months we bought the Evenflo Exersaucer and DS loved it too.

A friend loaned us the Fisher Price Step and Play Piano (I don't know if they are making it anymore) - but DS just sits in it. He doesn't love it like the other two. He does like to pull up on it.