PDA

View Full Version : Opinions re FP 3 in 1 Rocker Swing

westamp
08-02-2005, 09:56 AM
http://www.fisher-price.com/content/v4/us/babygear/img/call_g8661.jpg

Ok you know I'm really on the hunt for a bouncer/swing (see last post re FP infant to toddler rocker). Anyway, I was at the FP site and I saw the 3 in 1 rocker swing. Does anyone have this? What's your opinion? Is this better than the Infant to Toddler Rocker? If you had to get one, which one?

sdjeppa
08-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Hmm, I have never seen that. We do have the Infant to Toddler Rocker, and I still like it. My son uses it as his own chair now, when he drinks his milk, or watches his shows - he's almost 2.

Does the chair come off easily? If so, it seems like that would save on space/stuff, having one item doing double duty, kwim?

Jenny, Mommy to Zachary 9-27-03

jay
08-30-2005, 02:33 PM
Bumping up cuz I'm also in the same position - trying to decide between the FP 3 in 1 or just the FP Infant to Toddler Rocker. Any thoughts?

westamp
08-30-2005, 09:31 PM
>Bumping up cuz I'm also in the same position - trying to
>decide between the FP 3 in 1 or just the FP Infant to Toddler
>Rocker. Any thoughts?

We bought the swing instead of the rocker because I wasn't too crazy about how the rocker vibrates. Our son really likes the swing. We put him in it when we eat and he just falls asleep in it. It does cost more than the rocker but if price isn't a concern, definitely get the swing!