PDA

View Full Version : cheapest place for haba?

Marisa6826
08-10-2005, 12:41 AM
ok, ok, i'm slow to jump on the bandwagon - but i'm *loving* the haba baby stuff.

i've found some at kidsurplus, but it's still steep considering the dog seems to like them too. x(

suggestions?

-m

Crisyn
08-10-2005, 01:35 PM
I can highly recommend Moolka:
http://www.moolka.com/jzv/nav/main?o=adwords_wt

Good customer service, and a wide selection of Haba and other well-made baby toys. Cheap shipping too, even to Canada.

ett
08-10-2005, 04:23 PM
I also love Haba's stuff but we don't have many due to their steep prices. I think the only place that I've seen them discounted is at kidsurplus.

Hoping someone else has better suggestions.

zuzu
08-11-2005, 08:02 AM
We've gotten things from www.maukilo.com through discounts Rashmi has arranged. :) Even their regular prices for some items aren't too bad. I think Alex is also able to order things not posted on her site - at least she did that for me with a few food items earlier this year. We could contact her to see if she'd be willing to do another discount. I think there are also other sites that have offerered discounts to BBB members, but I didn't participate, so I can't remember which one(s). I want to pick up a few baby things for my new niece this fall, so hopefully we can set up a discount - let me know (via email is best these days) if you want me to look into it.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

eb1
08-11-2005, 08:17 AM
There was also a co-op/discount code from Oompa Toys a few months ago. Oompa's prices seem to be slightly higher than Maukilo, but they have a wider selection and more stock of items. (I didn't participate in the Maukilo co-ops because they were out of stock of more than 1/2 of what I wanted to order; I think Alex was allowing the code on the OS items but I was too lazy to call about it.)

But if another Maukilo co-op comes around, I'd definitely be in!

Marisa6826
08-11-2005, 08:26 AM
i'm up for a co-op!

-m