PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Brio Kitchen?

jasmine
08-10-2005, 01:26 AM
I saw this on the Target website and it looks so cute. We don't have room for a big kitchen and the colors are right since it is for DS. I was just wondering if it may be too small?

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1/601-0194568-0123329?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B0001WGIR6

TahliasMom
08-10-2005, 02:28 PM
I saw that one and it's cute. but now in stores they had a really cool island kitchen. it's 99.99 but it has the burners on top of the island, one side is the oven with nobs, the other side is the frige and it has a pot rack with pots. the great thing is that it's very compact. few of my friends have gotten it for the DC's. and if i didn't get the babystyle ones i would definetly get this one!

ETA: the stove is by brio and wooden, the island kitchen is wood but not sure if it's made by brio or not. i can double check on my next target run if they're in stock.

calv
08-10-2005, 02:30 PM
is the one you saw in the store out of wood and by brio?

jasmine
08-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion about the cool island kitchen at Target. I actually went to the RWC Target today to look at it and its really cute. It is made by Battat. They also had another series of wooden appliances. The stove was $50. I don't remember the brand, but it was not the Brio one that is online. Decisions :-).

TahliasMom
08-12-2005, 01:29 AM
hey neighbor! you live in Redwood City too? what a small world...

ETA: i been drooling over the island kitchen but we already have the stove and frige from babystyle and just bought the sink. so DH says i either have to sell the stove/frigde (they're still in boxes) and return the sink but i'm not sure!!! it's way more compact and would work so much better for our tiny place...ahhh. decisions, decisions...