PDA

View Full Version : Being VERY Lazy - Please just tell me which to buy!

annasmom
08-11-2005, 11:12 AM
I know this is horrible, I don't want to do any research at all. But my dd has been sick since last Friday with an awful virus and now I feel like I am coming done with something.

Bottom line is I need to order a new excasaucer for my ds. I inherited our current one - an Evenflo model. It is rather old however, and some of the parts are lost and/or broken. My ds has really begun to love it within the past few days, but I don't feel as though it is safe for him. Thus, my really lazy request -- please tell me which excasaucer to buy!!! TIA!

Jen841
08-11-2005, 11:24 AM
In your situation, I would go to the store and buy the one within your budget you like. IMO they all are pretty much the same, just with different bells and whistles. We had our research list, and our just take what we get this. This was on the later. Grandma bought an Evenflo one at Big Lots Jude loved, and then again he loved the one at daycare that was old with zero gadgets on it.

If you question the safety of what you have, go get a new one that you like for peace of mind.

Don't stress over this, just work on getting the house all well! Health is more important : )

new_mommy25
08-11-2005, 11:47 PM
We just had a Megasaucer. I think it was around $60. DS really liked it.

My SIL has this one for her 5 month old. He loves it. Even my DS will play with it and he is almost 2. He doesn't sit in it of course but he likes to put the balls down the chute. http://tinyurl.com/dywgk