PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Corolle Calin and Tidoo?

Karenn
08-15-2005, 02:51 PM
Is the only difference that Tidoo can go in the bath? Is there a reason I (or DD, I guess! ;) ) would want the Calin over the Tidoo?

TIA,

bluestar2
08-15-2005, 07:14 PM
We have the Calin and just got a Tidoo in the mail today. They are about the same size and both have open/shut eyes but the Calin's are blue and the Tidoo's are brown (I think some Calins have brown eyes).The pellet body on the Tidoo is substantially lighter (fewer and lighter pellets) since it is supposed to dry fast after a bath and feels a little "crunchy" compared to the Calin's. Other than that they are very similar with the exception of facial expressions and outfits. I think I like the Calin a little bit better if you're not going to put the doll in the bath, although the Tidoo is also a very nice doll. HTH!

LucyG
08-15-2005, 07:40 PM
I don't have any experience with the Tidoo, but DD has a Calin and absolutely LOVES her. She has been her favorite baby since she was a year old. The beanbag-ish body of the Calin (and maybe the Tidoo, too) makes her easy for a young toddler to hug and carry around. The fact that Calin does not sit up by herself has never bothered my DD.

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif[/img][/url]
2 years and counting!