PDA

View Full Version : a good non-exersaucer exersaucer?

skohng
08-26-2005, 03:43 PM
hi everyone,

4.5mo ds needs an activity center. i've heard mixed things about the exersaucer, (overstimulation, babies eating the paint off toys?!)

we went to the local right start and baby loved the baby einstein activity center. but he looked a little uncomfortable - non adjustable seat.

does it matter if the seat adjusts? does anyone rec a good activity center? the baby einstein is a litttle pricey.

thanks!

netne
08-26-2005, 05:14 PM
We have the piano activity center (I think it's FP). I think it cost more than the "exersaucer" but we've really liked it. When they're bigger you can take the seat off and they can still stand in the middle and play with it. If you're worried about overstimulation you can always take the batteries out and do away with the lights and noise for a while.

AngelaS
08-26-2005, 06:27 PM
My baby loves the Fisher Price Jumperoo. I found it for $20 at a garage sale and it was money WELL spent! :D

lvales
08-29-2005, 01:15 AM
We have the Baby Einstein for the same reasons you cited. DD *loves* it. Not sure what you mean about the seat not adjusting though - do the exersaucer seats adjust in some way? At any rate - it has worked great for dd so I guess the no adjustment thing wasn't a big deal in her case : )

Linda