PDA

View Full Version : PBK towels and "shedding"

Hippoharbor
08-30-2005, 08:05 PM
I recently bought three of the PBK kid-size towels. The first time I washed them, I put them in the same load as Jordan's clothes and everything came out with towel fuzz all over! I thought maybe this happened b/c it was the first time washed. However, I just washed them tonight (by themselves) and, again, lint everywhere. Is this normal for these towels? None of the towels we use for ourselves do this. I just feel that if I paid $90 for these three towels that they should not do this!!

Michelle

SummerBaby
08-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Yuck- I hate fuzz! We have 2 hooded toddler-size towels from PBK and they have washed beautifully. No lint at all. Maybe yours were defective? I would try to return them- ITA with you that they shouldn't shed like that.

Val
Mom to Madeline
7/28/04

Hippoharbor
08-31-2005, 09:59 AM
Are you familiar with their return policy? I bought them two wks ago but threw the receipt away, not knowing I would have any problems. I am hoping they can do this as a no receipt/store credit type purchase. I, too, thought that maybe they were defective, but I can't believe all three would be (hooded lion/frog/dog).

vdrake71
08-31-2005, 10:44 AM
I also have never had any problems. I own three of them and no shedding.

SummerBaby
08-31-2005, 11:12 AM
I've found them to have a very liberal return policy. I haven't returned anything washed, but I've returned curtains that didn't fit with no original package and no receipt and got full store credit.

Val
Mom to Madeline
7/28/04

hapahaolegirl
09-01-2005, 05:59 PM
PBK has a great return policy. I have returned things without a receipt and they glady took them back. Just tell them what the issue was and they should refund your money or give you store credit.

HTH

Kristen