PDA

View Full Version : Gym mat question

August
09-06-2005, 12:53 PM
I'd like to have a gym mat for my 2 month old. But god there are so many!!!
I'd love to have a recommendation from you guys. I saw the gymini delux, the gymini total playground, the lamaze, and the baby einstien.

Any one better then the other???
TIA!!

mamalia
09-06-2005, 01:06 PM
The gymini is a hit w/ our DD, and was highly reccommended by the BBB and other moms. FYI if you decide to get a tinylove one check out the Bargains forum there's a great coupon that's expiring soon.

Malia

SummerBaby
09-06-2005, 01:58 PM
I had the Gymini deluxe with lights and music and it was a big hit with my daughter until she was 9 months old (once she could sit up she liked to sit next to it and play with the hanging things and look at the lights). It was definitely her favorite toy and well worth the money.

Val
Mom to Madeline
7/28/04

sue_g
09-06-2005, 02:14 PM
We had the Gymnini with lights and music too. My children really enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend it.

SarahK
09-06-2005, 06:58 PM
We had the black, white, and red Tiny Love one and it was a big hit!

ehmom
09-06-2005, 07:06 PM
we have the baby einstein one and we love it so much!! the musical star on the top is great because it is detachable. we take it inthe car on long trips and we get at least 30 min. of entertainment out of it. my 2 year old still likes to play with the star sometimes. the mat also washes up well. hth!

MommyAllison
09-07-2005, 04:08 PM
I have another question about the Gymini - I found the red, white, and black one at a yard sale (gotta love the bargains!) and washed the blanket part but would like to buy some new toys for it. I thought I had heard that you can buy replacement toys? Does anyone know where? TIA!

Allison
EDD 10-30-05 It's a girl!
http://lilypie.com/days/051030/0/25/1/-8/.png (http://lilypie.com)

deannanb
09-07-2005, 05:58 PM
We have the Tiny Love Gymnini - DS loved it. Now that he is starting to pull up on everything, I had to put it away. We do use the toys that were hanging on it to play with.

mamicka
09-09-2005, 01:51 PM
I've seen replacement toys at BRU, TRU, & Target. I would think anyplace that would sell the mats would sell the extra toys.

Allison