PDA

View Full Version : Maukilo Co-Op - what'd ya get?

Judegirl
09-10-2005, 07:29 PM
First of all, thank you, Stacie, for doing this!!

I just placed this order tonight, after ordering a bunch of Holztiger animals when they were on sale a couple of weeks ago:

Selecta Farmyard Knob Puzzle
Chelona Tree Discovery Puzzle
Holztiger Antelope
Holztiger Raccoon
Haba Laundry Day Jumbo Beads
Haba Houses Jumbo Beads

And I will ikely place another if she gets some new stock in next week, or regular items back in stock. LOL - I hope Riordan likes Holztigers!!!

Jude

Judegirl
09-16-2005, 09:26 PM
I know someone mentioned a "what'd ya buy" thread...has no one else bought anything yet?

Or is it me? Do I smell funny? :)

Jude, who is waiting for stuff to come back in stock to place a second order...

mudder17
09-16-2005, 09:55 PM
LOL, I think I answered your other thread. I got a bunch of animals and hopes she likes them when Christmas comes. Oh, and not Maukilo, but I did get the Wooden Noah's Ark that was mentioned earlier this week and it came today. It looks pretty nice, but I'm saving it for her birthday.

I did want the Gorilla and the Monkey, but they were out of stock. Oh, and the Zebra, too. One thing I was wondering--how come there are no Giraffes?

Eileen

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif for Leah

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif , 18 months, hoping for 2 years

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/catcatcvi20040222_4_Kaya+is.png

brittone2
09-16-2005, 10:02 PM
I thought about ordering more Holztiger, but we have a Waldorf school nearby us in NC now (about 10 mins from me) and they have a school store with lots of Ostheimer/Kinderkram and other cool wooden toys. So...no shipping cost makes it pretty enticing to shop there vs. other places now. Speaking of which, I need to take a trip over there :)

Judegirl
09-16-2005, 10:12 PM
Holztiger makes giraffes - I think I saw them at padilly.com. They have everything, it seems. Maukilo and Oompa are hit or miss with the Holztigers.

:)

Me

Judegirl
09-16-2005, 10:27 PM
Beth,

Are the Ostheimers and Kinderkrams as cool IRL? I haven't liked them as much online. What do you think?

Thanks!
Jude

brittone2
09-16-2005, 11:22 PM
They are cool. I haven't looked at them as closely as I'd like as the store is very small, and very very full, and I usually have Logan with me and he's trying to grab everything in sight LOL :P Part of the appeal is that the store itself is so neat and the way they have everything displayed makes it more visually appealing I'm sure.

I just said to DH that I want to get over there to pick up some wool roving to try (to teach myself to needle felt some animals). If we get over there soon I'll look more closely at the Kinderkram and Ostheimer things and report back. I've been keeping them in the back of my mind as a possibility for some stocking stuffers for the holidays :)

Sounds like Rory is hitting a huge payload of Holztiger and other cool items. I'm sure she'll enjoy mucho :)