PDA

View Full Version : Update: Found it! Can someone send me a puppy harness?

kristenk
09-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Update:
I found one today! Wouldn't you know it was at the store that's actually closest to my house?! I was just thinking Target instead of Walmart, so I didn't bother to check. It was the only harness buddy there, but DD now has a puppy! I'm thrilled and DD is happy so far, but we haven't actually tried it out yet.

Amy, thanks so much for your offer, but we're all set now after all!
------------------------

I've been to three Targets and 1 Walmart and I found one puppy harness (no monkeys) that had been pulled out of its packaging and was just resting on top of it. I asked the sales associate if they'd be getting more in and she said that they just get stuff in and never know what they're getting and when they're getting it. Not much help.

Does someone live close to a Target that's well-stocked with puppy harnesses? Would you mind sending me one? I can do funded paypal. I really think that DD would love the puppy and we're going to be doing some travel soon and I'd like to have a harness be an option for us. And I have to admit that I almost hate purchasing the puppy instead of the monkey b/c the puppy seems to invite more "leash" comments, but DD *loves* dogs and couldn't care less about monkeys. Oh, well. At least I have the milk carton comment at my disposal!

Oh, and Mods, I don't know if it's okay to post this, but I think it is. Sorry if I shouldn't have posted!

daisymommy
09-11-2005, 09:34 PM
I may be going out to Target this week. If I do, I'll check with you before hand (email) and see if you have one yet. If not, I'd be happy to pick you up a puppy :)

sdbc
09-12-2005, 06:59 AM
The puppy at our target was pulled out of it's box. Personally, that wouldn't bother me. You can at least see that it's all intact.

We got the monkey yeaterday. Tons of "monkey on the back" jokes...
Sue, mommy to Aurora (Rory) born 5/13/04

kristenk
09-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Thanks, Amy! That would be great! There are 2 more Walmarts nearby that I can check, but I really don't think I'll be successful at either!

kristenk
09-12-2005, 09:31 AM
It might not have bothered me as much if I hadn't gone to Target immediately following my LNT experience. I was trying to buy pillows and LNT was holding two for me at the front. When I went to pick them up, one was the wrong size and the one that was the right size was in an opened box. When I looked inside the box to check out the pillow, the plastic wrap part was also open and there was a hair on the pillow. Ewwwww. If I'm buying a new pillow, I want a *new* pillow. I normally wouldn't have as big a problem with an opened puppy harness, but I'm going to stick with closed boxes for awhile!

houseof3boys
09-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Mine only has monkeys! Hope you get one. Ryan loves his monkey and has even named him (Bops - which I am sure is after Baby Bop from Barney). :)