PDA

View Full Version : The Great Train Event on amazon.com

DebbieJ
09-11-2005, 10:56 PM
Lots of deals on Thomas, Brio, and Imaginarium train stuff!

--Free shipping on select BRIO, Thomas & Friends, and Imaginarium Railway trains
--Get the 60th Anniversary Henry engine for free--a $19.99 value--when you buy the Thomas & Friends 60th Anniversary set
--Save 50% on the Thomas & Friends figure-8 expansion pack when you buy a wooden figure-8 set
--Save 25% on all Thomas & Friends wooden buildings, destinations, bridges, and tunnels
--Get the BRIO Railway double-sided playboard for free--a $59.99 value--when you buy the BRIO Railway play table. Or get a Thomas & Friends playboard for free--a $49.99 value--when you buy the Island of Sodor play table.

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
Breastfed for 20 months and 6 days

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

trumansmom
09-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Well, I guess I know what my kids are getting for Christmas!

Thank you for posting this!
Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!

ett
09-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Toysrus is also having a similar sale in stores.

Here are the deals I saw when I was there today:
- Get the 60th Anniversary Henry engine for free--a $19.99 value--when you buy the Thomas & Friends 60th Anniversary set
- Save 50% on the Thomas & Friends figure-8 expansion pack when you buy a wooden figure-8 set
- Save 25% on all Thomas & Friends wooden buildings, destinations, bridges, and tunnels
- Buy 1 Imaginarium brand tracks, get the second one 50% off
- All Thomas books published by Random House are 25% off

I also picked up some Imaginarium brand trains that were part of the green tag clearance sale. (50% off tagged price.)