PDA

View Full Version : FINAL UPDATE: Any interest for a group discount on tree houses, doll houses, etc.?

kelly ann
09-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Well, I don't think this is going to be feasible :( I heard back from the contact and it sounds like he is okay with placing separate orders, but he wants it all to come from me. Meaning I would have to gather everyone's credit card info and pass it on to him. I don't feel comfortable with this and I am sure you don't. My mistake was I asked for a "group discount"...it implied to him that it would be one order. Well, live and learn. So sorry to get your hopes up.

Hopefully, my next venture into co-ops/group discounts will be more successful!

Hello-

Another member posted about this tree house from the following manufacturer and I fell in love with it:

http://www.treeblocks.com/

I am very interested in this treehouse for DS - either for a 3rd birthday gift or Christmas.

The manufacturer is open to a group order, but he needs a count of how many folks are interested before offering pricing details. Also, he said we do not necessarily have to order the treehouse - we can order other producst they offer, so maybe it will be a % discount???

Please bear with me on this as I am a newbie at organizing these dicounts :)

hjdong
09-26-2005, 04:05 PM
I voted for not a treehouse; I asked grandma for the treehouse, so I would absolutely be interestd in accessories.

kelly ann
09-28-2005, 08:55 AM
Just want to bump this up to see if anyone else is interested before I get back to my contact at tree Blocks.

Thanks!