PDA

View Full Version : Brio trains - comprehensive spreadsheet

darby24
10-30-2005, 11:39 PM
ETA: YAY, it works! Would it be easier if I put lines all the way across?

After many eye crossing nights I've put together a full Brio spreadsheet, comparing ten different online retailers (2 are Canadian). I know that there is only a handful of Brio train families here so I thought I'd help out the ones I can. So here if you want it, take it.

We have only bought from Creative Trains (so far) during their Brio train of the day a few weeks back. However they did mess up the order, they sent the bridge track instead of the viaduct bridge. Just starting to get this resolved, hopefully it will be smooth.

Yes, I do like to research :-)

edit - email me auntieerrie @ hotmail.com if you can't read the attachment.

eta once again: I just tweaked the spreadsheet, some of the info was squished before, trying to get it in full view for you.

geochick
10-31-2005, 12:07 AM
Erin,
Thanks for this spreadsheet. You put a lot of hard work into this and it will save people tons of searching time.

octmom
10-31-2005, 12:01 PM
Wow! Thanks for sharing all your hard work! We haven't really delved into the world of trains (other than having last year's Costco train table), but I think we are heading there soon. I will print out your spreadsheet to help guide me. Thanks again!

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

http://bd.lilypie.com/UB6Bm4/.png

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

aim
11-01-2005, 10:35 AM
That's awesome. Thanks so much.

Amy
DS Bennett 1-14-04

ett
11-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much for your hard work.

patricksmom
11-01-2005, 05:06 PM
That is so thoughtful of you to share all of your hard work....this is fantastic. My little boy is just getting into trains and this will really come in handy for x-mas shopping.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

BaileyBea
11-01-2005, 11:59 PM
WOW! That was AWESOME! I am a researcher too. My friends always crack up because I have lists and spreadsheets for everything. Thanks for all the hard work!

darby24
11-02-2005, 02:22 AM
I'm glad you all have enjoyed the spreadsheet! It was a bit more work as my original copy doesn't have the smart track and battery trains (my sister isn't interested and doesn't want them.) And I have it exchanged into Canadian funds. But I've got such great info on these boards the past few years, I figured I should share some info back!

I'll be off buying my Track and Stack City set soon!

Happy train shopping everyone! :-)