PDA

View Full Version : Parents Magazine Wooden Ride on Toy????

Babywhite
11-04-2005, 12:00 PM
I bought DD an Amy Coe Zoomette for Christmas. After purchasing it, I read some negative reviews about it. I think I saw a Wooden (?) ride on toy in the Parents Toy section, but I can't locate it on the Target website or any other toy website. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

annasmom
11-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Hi, I think I saw the ride-on you are talking about the other day at my local Target. It looked really cute, although it was not assembled so all I saw were the pictures on the box. I was really tempted to get it for my ds for Christmas, but this was just an information gathering trip! I haven't been able to find it on-line either. Sorry!

babyready
11-04-2005, 02:33 PM
This must be the one you're talking about:

http://www.kidsurplus.com/batpm9991-dbox.html

From what I've seen and heard, Target is the cheapest place to get it (not available online, though). This one is pretty cheap because it has "blemished packaging" but the regular ones are $72. I believe they are $50 at Target. I have heard the quality is pretty good, but don't have one to give a direct account. Good luck!

ETA: Oops, just reread your post and you're talking about a ride on and this is the push toy. Sorry, it is probably not the right one!

caldreamer
11-04-2005, 04:31 PM
We have the Parents Magazine ride on (the one that looks like a little scooter, not the walker wagon in the previous post) and absolutely love it. I almost got the Amy Coe one too, since it's so darn cute, but the Parents one has a key, and DS is obsessed with keys, so there you go :)

We've had it about a month, and the quality seems great for what it is- a $39 ride on, not a Kettler or anything! And it's absolutely adorable. I don't mind having it in my living room when DS insists that's where "car car" belongs.

It was right next to the Amy Coe ones at our Target. Haven't seen it online.

spunkybaby
11-04-2005, 04:43 PM
I saw a Parents Magazine wooden ride-on toy at Costco a few weeks ago. If it's the one you're looking for, it's probably cheaper than at Target.

HTH

Not-so-new mom to a spunky baby
March 2004

neeter
11-05-2005, 05:20 AM
Was this the toy?

http://homestore3.com/hogwiworionb.html

I saw this at Costco for $28! It looks cute, but somewhat heavy! Can you tell us if its really heavy or difficult to steer?

(And would it be an okay height for my toddler who is about 33 inches??)

Thanks!!

Babywhite
11-05-2005, 01:04 PM
This is the one that I was talking about! It is $39.99 at our Target. I don't have a Costco card, so I guess I'll be getting it from Target. I'm planning on going this week, so I'll give some input after I get it. :)

R.W.

Babywhite
11-05-2005, 02:10 PM
After "Neeter" located it on another website, I was able to locate it on the Target website. It is called the Battat Hog Heaven Bicycle. :)

neeter
11-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Yay, looking forward to more reviews! :)