PDA

View Full Version : HABA push car or wagon?

wrafiehi
11-04-2005, 04:27 PM
I want to buy a push toy for my DD. She will be getting it for Christmas. She will be 9 months by then and will be just starting to walk. Should I get the Haba push wagon or push car? If anybody has any of these two toys, please let me know what you think?
I also want to get her the big voyage set. If you have any more recommendations on HABA toys for 9months and up, I would really appreciate it.

Widad,

Mommy to Sohia 03/25/05

dules
11-04-2005, 11:35 PM
I think either is a great push toy. I'm curious, how do you know she'll be starting to walk at 9 months? My DD took until 17 months. LOL.

Best,
Mary

wrafiehi
11-05-2005, 08:40 AM
You are right. That is a big assumption on my part. But at 7 months, she is crawling and trying to pull her self up. and everytime I hold her, she tries to stand up. But even if she doesn't start taking some steps by then, I want to buy something for Christmas that will last for a while, hence the push walker toy.

Widad,
Mommy to Sophia 03/25/05

jakobsmommie
11-05-2005, 10:44 PM
I bought this for DD when she was about that age. I thought it looked sooooo cute and could just imagine her pushing around her babies in it.

Unfortunately, she never uses it. It's been sitting in the same spot as it was when I bought it last christmas.

I'm HOPING that as she gets older it will become more of an interest for her. Otherwise, it's going to ebay.

On THAT note, I have to add, my kids are incredibly spoiled by DH ESPECIALLY DD. It may just be she has SOOO many toys, she can't play with it all.