PDA

View Full Version : American Girl Bitty Baby Twin Dolls

kijip
11-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Am considering these as a gift item for Toby. Thoughts on the quality of these items? I recieved the AG catalog in the mail today (very odd since I I have never made a purchase- maybe they buy names from PBK or Hanna?) and really liked the look of the twin boy and girl dolls. Thanks in advance for your feedback!

If I order are there any sales or codes I should know about?

Momof3Labs
11-07-2005, 09:49 AM
IMO, these are very nice quality (beats the pants off of My Twinn - run, don't walk from that one). Yes, they are expensive, and so are the clothes.

You can usually find a free shipping code floating around - there was one not too long ago, not sure if it expired. Check the bargains board.

Julie209
11-07-2005, 05:27 PM
My daughter adores her Bitty Baby from AG. I think the outfits are a little expensive but I always find great sales on them after the holidays.

Julie

CiderLogan
11-09-2005, 12:22 AM
My DD loves her Bitty Baby too. But two problems we've had are that her 'hair' paint has scraped off a bit when she's been dragged along a wall, and she doesn't sit that great (her hips aren't hinges/joints). Otherwise, she is my favorite doll of my DD's, and I love the AG accessories! We have the mini baby bjorn type thing - so cute!

Jenny
Mom to Julia, 8/03
...and another one due 5/29/06!