PDA

View Full Version : Favorite toys for birth to six months

tilly2321
11-18-2005, 10:54 AM
I have a three year old and have given away lots of our baby toys, plus they are always coming out with new great things for babes. Right now, I am looking for some things to attach to our co-sleeper (we use it with all four sides up downstairs) I don't think she is ready for a mobile yet (almost 6 weeks), but just some stuff to stare at. I can't attach things to the sides since there are no bars.
I also just want some fun christmas ideas for this age group. What are people getting their Fall babies this holiday season?
thanks,
Elle

tilly2321
11-20-2005, 05:08 PM
Bump

kaitlinsmommy
11-21-2005, 12:29 AM
I'm sorry I can't help you with anything that attaches to the side of a co-sleeper; I have no idea. DS just turned 6 months & he loved his Symphony in Motion mobile, but I already had to take it down b/c he was grabbing it. He also loved his Gymini mat we had from dd & the Kick & Play bouncer (both were retired today since he sits up well). He loves the aquarium crib toy, his FP star stacker, all his rattles & balls.

Someone gave us a Carter's activity cube, that he likes to just hold on to and shake. He has two squeaker toys from Gap that are very cute. One is a monkey & one a puppy; they make noise when you squeeze them. I just bought him a Haba triangle rattle that he enjoys too.

He is getting FP Roll Arounds toy for Christmas, but I know your dd is a lot younger.

I know these aren't very exciting or inventive ideas. I hope you get some more suggestions soon. Have fun!

BaileyBea
11-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Here are a list of stuff we used for the baby when he was still very young.

* Links (We hooked everything up to links)
* Taggie Blanket (They like to suck on the tags)
* Mirror
* Pull toys that vibrate
* A rattle toy
*Super YummyTeether from Discovery toys (still a big hit!)
* O-Ball
* You can make some black and white geometric designs in your computer and print them out and put them along the bumper line of the co-sleeper for the baby to look at during tummy time.