PDA

View Full Version : LeapFrog Learn Around PlayGround or LF Learning Table?

BaileyBea
11-22-2005, 04:57 PM
DS is going to be 9 months old on Sunday. He's not quite pulling up yet but I realized that maybe because our furniture is big and tall and not good for babies learning to pull-up.

I was thinking about getting the Leap Frog Learning Table at Black Friday at TRU for $19.99, but then I saw the LF Learn Around Playground. I thought that they both looked perfect for DS.

If you have one or have both please let me know what you thinking about your learning table. TIA. I really appreciate all feedback.

mattysmom
11-22-2005, 05:43 PM
We LOVE our Learning Table - and wow - for $20 you can't go wrong! We got ours for DS1 when he was 6 months and now at 2.9 he still plays with it occasionally. He is very protective of it and doesn't want his younger brother to use it (who is almost 8 months) so DS2 has to use it when DS1 isn't around. DS2 loves it too - it's the perfect height/size for him to stand and play with.

I want to buy one for my SIL... but how to convince DH to watch the boys on Friday... you're not in the Boston area, are you???

Aunt to sweet baby boy
11-23-2005, 12:24 PM
The learning table is great. Avi has one and it is his favorite toy. He has a huge bin of toys that get taken out during the day but he constantly goes back to this table. Now that he knows how to walk he walks around it and he really uses all of the things that are on the table. It is great!

I really reccomend it....

Ilana