PDA

View Full Version : Magnetic Construction Site - anyone seen this in a store?

new_mommy25
11-29-2005, 01:04 PM
I want to get this for DS's stocking http://tinyurl.com/bsvvk but it's the only thing I want from Hearthsong at the moment. I would prefer to buy it in a b&m store or from a site with free shipping so I don't have to pay extra for something so small. Has anyone see it elsewhere?

slknight
11-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Angie, I have seen that (or something really similar) a ton of places, but I don't remember where! I think they must have them in the b&m stores around here because I have been in a number of local toy stores lately and I'm guessing that's where I saw them. If you can wait a few days, I can look around here (can't go today) and see if I can pick one up for you. I'm sure the shipping would be alot cheaper. Alex has a magnetic book that is several pages (one is a construction scene, one is the countryside, etc) that he loves. My mom got it for him, but I have seen it in the clearance bin at Barnes & Noble so you may find something like that there.

Momof3Labs
11-29-2005, 01:35 PM
I've seen those at our Learning Express store.

redhookmom
11-29-2005, 02:14 PM
I saw the large ones at Toys R Us, I am not sure if they had the smaller ones.

rclasco
11-29-2005, 02:18 PM
I have seen the large and small ones at our Toys R Us. Learning How has the large ones. I've also seen them at local, independent toy shops.

Regina

muskiesusan
11-29-2005, 02:26 PM
We have it. I think I got it at Cracker Barrel.

Susan
Mom to Nick 10/01
& Alex 04/04

bnme
11-29-2005, 02:44 PM
Try searching on 'Imaginetics'. I think its similar to what you were looking for, but a different brand. Not sur eof pricing or any deals. Here's a link

http://www.toys2wish4.com/imaginetics.html

The only real store I've seen them in is a local privately onwed store called Learning Tower. We have the Thomas set which we actually bought at 'Day Out with Thomas'

new_mommy25
11-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll look at TRU. I've been scared to go there because I am afraid of the madness!

Otherwise Susan, I might take you up on that offer. Thank you!