PDA

View Full Version : Stokke KinderZeat deals?

Avadylansmom
12-15-2005, 02:31 AM
Anyone have a Stokke KinderZeat deal suggetstion? I want to buy on for DD who is 2.5 years so I can use the high chair for DS 6 months. Babystyle seems like alot of $ after shipping, the cushion and you can't use codes on that item... Thanks

icunurse
12-15-2005, 10:08 AM
Not sure if the code still works, but I just bought one at Great Beginnings. Code gbbaby was 15% off and they have free shipping and no sales tax. I received the item in a few days (even though the site said it could take 2 weeks) and it was in great condition. Best deal that I found during my search....

ETA: code still works! www.greatbeginningsonline.com

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~
Agency paperwork completed - waiting (and waiting) for another baby!

quinnsmom
12-15-2005, 11:02 AM
We bought our red KinderZeat from Ebay from seller "MyShwerExtras". He sells them for $169.99 (for certain colors) with free shipping.

I don't think you get a warranty though to send into to Stokke. I don't think he is an authorized dealer.

hardysmom
12-17-2005, 09:45 AM
I also bought from Great Beginnings with the code. I believe it came to $170, shipped, which is the best I've seen in a while from an authorized dealer/non-ebay.

Stephanie

Edited to add 1/4- Jim at Great Beginnings is helpful. I had a defect on one of my KZs and he took care of getting a replacement pretty painlessly.

washington-mom
12-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks, The code still works! It beats me driving the 45 minute trip into the store.

juliejack
01-04-2006, 08:02 PM
I agree- it is the best price I've seen too. I used the code to buy a Kinderseat and some other products. Thanks for the heads up. Julie

Elena
01-05-2006, 12:16 AM
I bougth it on Ebay from the same seller. I would NOT recommend him. He was very rude, misrepresented his warranty, bad experience, a Brooklin way of doing business at its worse, IYKWIM. Stay away. The only reason I bought the chair from him is that at the time there was a Paypal code around.

sand82552
01-05-2006, 12:42 AM
I just tried the code and it is not working :(

Does anyone know any other codes?

Avadylansmom
01-06-2006, 12:46 PM
I spoke with Joe from Great Beginings, because I tried the code and it didn't work. He reentered the code to work again. I just bought mine. The best deal I have found, free shipping and 15% off!! So try it again...

sand82552
01-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Aewsome, I just ordered one too!!!

I live in BC, so I had it delivered to a company in Blaine (close to me) and then I will just drive across and pick it up - that way I can take advantage of the free shipping & the great price. A way better deal than I can get in BC.

juliejack
01-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Just an update- I used the gbbaby code at greatbeginningsonline.com and it still worked for 15% off. The Kinderzeat arrived in perfect condition as it was double boxed. Would strongly recommend Great Beginnings again.
As a side note, DD has not gotten the idea of sitting in the chair long enough to eat yet. Anyone think the chair cushion might help??
Julie

juliejack
01-23-2006, 01:17 PM
Any experience with the cushions for Stokke? Did it help stop the baby's squirming? Thanks

lilycat88
01-23-2006, 01:49 PM
We got the cushions when we got the seat and they lasted about 4-5 days. DD is 18 months and they were pretty much an extension of her napkin. So, I washed them and put them away until she is a little older. I probably wouldn't get them at this point if I had it to do over. As far as squirming, I don't think it helped with that at all.

Jamelin
DD Susanna 6/20/04

nicosmom
02-01-2006, 09:23 AM
We actually found that the cushion bought us more time on the seat. I guess DD was more comfortable. Just buy a darker colored fabric!!

samanthamd
02-11-2006, 12:32 AM
We used the cushion off and on for DS, but DD found it too intriguing to play with so we had to get rid of it. I guess it just depends on the child.

MaddieD
02-14-2006, 09:18 AM
I originally bought the cushion because I thought it livened up the look of the chair. But I found that it indeed did make a difference when it came to squirming. When it was in the washer, I found DD and later DS did not sit as still.

washington-mom
02-16-2006, 08:59 PM
Cushion helped our DD stay put long enough to eat. Would recommend it.

Laurelh
03-09-2006, 10:13 AM
The code still works - thanks for the post. This board is wonderful for saving money. I used to live near Great Beginnings and loved the store. We recently moved to California and I have not found a good substitute out here.Its hard to walk into a BRU after shopping at Great Beginnings. Laurel